UBot Underground

Just want to see hi to all the fellow UbotStudio users.  I am new as you can imagine. No programing background, so expect to see lots questions from me.  Of course no questions untill I have researched something to death :)

I like that, 

No programing background, so expect to see lots questions from me.  Of course no questions untill I have researched something to death :)

Welcome to the Ubot Community! Welcome to drop a message anytime if you need help. I'm almost always online other then sleeping.

Regards,
HaHaItsJake 

Welcome Redemption.

I am also new here at Ubot. What I can say from my side is, Go through your tutorials and head over to UbotBuddy training site. Website address: http:www.ubottraining.com

First register as a free member and after that head over to the gold "advanced" level. 

All these guys are truly helpful here. I am reading everyday there posts, it doesn't matter which one. It's all useful.

Enjoy your time here just like me.

Kind Regards

Vernon

We have all been there at one point or another so just take it one day at a time and do not get frustrated.

When you have questions just use the search function as it has most likely been covered before and if 

not just ask someone.

I would really start by taking a look at some of the fellow Ubotters courses as there is a lot of knowledgeable

coders on this forum.  You can start with UbotBuddy's course that you can find on this forum.  It is a paid

course but well worth it for the value that he provides.