UBot Underground

Please Suggest : Where i can sell my bot?

Hi Sunny

Find attach address: 

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15273-now-that-my-bots-are-created-where-and-how-do-i-market-them/?hl=paypal+hace&do=findComment&comment=86946

But remember to signup as a Advertiser and provide your members "affiliates"  with a commision. I have some of my other products that sold through those places. I would also like to add 

www.cj.com - Commission Junkie.

I have made some real bucks there. And when I'm finish with my bots, I will also make use of them. 

Hope you find it useful.

use google alerts to find where people are looking for your specific software, this will help you find laser targeted traffic. You will have to weed through all the spam to find those gems.

BHW?are you sure that one was good.how about the other forums like BBHF,BHT,WSO?

BHW is good but they have the highest standards of them all so it has to be quality.

Also you need to have a Jr VIP membership to sell there so you need 60 days on the forum + 100 quality posts.

BHW = the best for straight up driving traffic to your sales thread. No affiliates needed here. Some upfront costs - both time and money - but best bang for your buck probably.

WSO = some traffic but mostly a wallet drainer unless you have affiliates.

Not sure about the other two. I imagine BHT generates some traffic but I don't know what the cost is.