UBot Underground

Ubot 5 + ESET Walk-through

Since I got Ubot, I have had ESET. ESET always blocks the updates, program, and anything else with Ubot 5. 

If you have ESET you should know how to do this, but if you don't that's okay. I though I would just share this quick tip since everyone I have told about Ubot ask me about this and they might just happen to stumble upon this here forum. :)

Step 1: Open ESET. 

Step 2: On the "Home" tab to the left, press F5. A new window titled "Advance Setup" pops up. 

Step 3: Go to Web and email> Web Access Protection> URL Address Management

Step 4: On the drop down, make sure it says "List of addresses excluded from filtering" 

Step 5: Click the "Add..." button and add the following address: http://www.ubotstudio.com/
(Adding the * in with the URL)

That allows the connection from client to server to download the updates. 

For program problems, start from the "Advance Setup" window. 

Step 1: Go to Computer>Antivirus and antispyware>Exclusions> 

Step 2: Add the following path(s) to the list: NOTE: NAME is YOUR computer name. (E.I mine is called: Bubbles C:\Users\Bubbles\AppData\   )

C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubot Studio 5\*.* 
C:\Users\NAME\AppData\Roaming\Ubot Studio\*.*

Haven't had any problems since. :) 

The first time I have heard of ESET.

Antivirus and Security Software

ESET (NOD32) . I like it a lot. Very over protective and I have sent them viruses/Trojan reports and saw 4 hours later it detects it. :) They just over protective with everything and you have to allow A LOT of programs threw. Even safe ones with big name companies get detected as a threat. But, I like the protectiveness 

Nice work with the walkthrough. ESET should auto tag it as UBOT being a safe program though. smile2.png

Thanks, It only took a few minutes to write lol. I just know how difficult it is and with no guide it can be a pain if you don't know how to do something. Yes, I would think that too. I have sent in a sheet to ESET (NOD32), but that was a few months ago. 

ESET (NOD32) . I like it a lot. Very over protective and I have sent them viruses/Trojan reports and saw 4 hours later it detects it. :) They just over protective with everything and you have to allow A LOT of programs threw. Even safe ones with big name companies get detected as a threat. But, I like the protectiveness 

Thanks, It only took a few minutes to write lol. I just know how difficult it is and with no guide it can be a pain if you don't know how to do something. Yes, I would think that too. I have sent in a sheet to ESET (NOD32), but that was a few months ago. 

That's good to know, thanks.