UBot Underground

UI Html Window Load OnButton Click

I found a thread from 2012 and 2013 that talked about this, but didn't find a solution that works, so I'm hoping someone knows how to achieve this.

I have a ui html window that gathers various user data from the user (a.k.a., login credentials)

I don't want the user to have to click menu links to find it, I want to be able to put a button in my ui html panel and when the user clicks that button, the ui html window opens for them.

I did try the windows commands, and do understand how to achieve it OnLoad using keyboard events, but because the user may need to change the data multiple times, I need a simple button click option to get him into that screen.

Any ideas?

I guess a reasonable workaround would be to put the ui panel contents into a var, and then on button click load var with different content.

Of course then I will need to figure out how to get the new var content to refresh in the uihtml panel.

Hi,

I think this might be a good solution for you: 

You can even use this if you hide the menu. It's done by Pash's Advanced Ubot plugin: http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16097-sell-plugin-advanced-ubot/

All the best,

Marton

Here's what I did...

define close credentials window {
    plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll", "set active window", "Credentials", "")
    plugin command("WindowsCommands.dll", "close window", "Credentials", "")
}

I put it into a define, and then called the define using a button.

I don't really know if I needed the "set active" call in there, but it made sense while I was doing it, and it worked as expected.
  • 1 year later...

Has finally Ubot 5 upgrades implemented this (in my opinion) very basic option into the Ubot itself without needing some unprofessional workarounds? It's been a few years since people talked about it already on forums.