UBot Underground

[FREE] SSH Plugin

Updated again: lol

• Now you can specify the link to the plink.exe in the functions
  • as well port specified is required now stead of optional

Very nice, keep it coming. :)

Thanks for this TJ! Im sure this plugin is very useful but can someone give an example on where or when to use this?

I'm just not familiar with SSH.. Maybe someone can shed a light.

Thanks

Anything you do on a linux server you can do with this plugin - for example, I am just throwing together a very basic monitoring script that will cycle through a bunch of servers I need to be up all the time. It will check loads, who is logged in, whether some services are running (and if not restart them).

Thats just the start - if you need to say, install the same software via a script on multiple servers, load up the details in a bot and it will log in and do the business.

I have lots of things to try out :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Exactly. The SSH plugin allows you to send commands via SSH to a server. And process the response within ubot studio.

Dan

Have you try it with success Dan?

I try on v4 and v5 but seems to freeze

here is my code :

Load html($plugin function("SSHPlugin.dll", "$SshFunction", "serverIP", 22, "root", "pass", "pwd", "D:\\UBOT ORI\\Ubot plugin\\SSHPlugin\\SSHPlugin\\Plink\\plink.exe"))

Please help

Have you try it with success Dan?

I try on v4 and v5 but seems to freeze

here is my code :

Load html($plugin function("SSHPlugin.dll", "$SshFunction", "serverIP", 22, "root", "pass", "pwd", "D:\\UBOT ORI\\Ubot plugin\\SSHPlugin\\SSHPlugin\\Plink\\plink.exe"))

Please help

Do you run SSH on your windows server? The command must be on the server.

So

D:\\UBOT ORI\\Ubot plugin\\SSHPlugin\\SSHPlugin\\Plink\\plink.exe

should be a server command.

Dan

Do you run SSH on your windows server? The command must be on the server.

So

should be a server command.

Dan

I run ssh to connect to my linux vps

run the ubot from my pc and plink.exe is on this folder : D:\\UBOT ORI\\Ubot plugin\\SSHPlugin\\SSHPlugin\\Plink\\plink.exe

i don't understand what you mean by :

should be a server command

should i put the plink.exe on my linux vps ?

what do i do wrong here ?

• 9 months later...

Hello TJ 

How I can add new user to my vps and add it to new group

I can do it:

adduser Dan

gpasswd -a Dan sudo

My root have example.ppk key

I tried it with:

Load html($plugin function("SSHPlugin.dll""$SshFunction""ip", 22, "root""keypass""adduser vinsent -i {$special folder("Application")}\\adduser vinsent -i {$special folder("Application")}\\privat.ppk""{$special folder("Application")}\\plink.exe"))

Hello TJ

Can you help with ssh?

I need add new user in ubuntu

I have project folder  C:\Ubot project\DigitalOcian. There are plink and .ppk in project folder

in putty I use:

adduser volf

pass

pass

enter (or spase)

enter

enter

enter

enter

y

in ubot project it's:

load html($plugin function("SSHPlugin.dll", "$SshFunction", "46.55.248.109", 22, "root", "", "adduser ror -i C:\\Ubot project\\DigitalOcian", "C:\\Ubot project\\DigitalOcian"))

load html($plugin function("SSHPlugin.dll", "$SshFunction", "46.55.248.109", 22, "root", "", "22lv/52l92\"g5J9@rb~?t`Gd?jC4R?cg -i C:\\Ubot project\\DigitalOcian", "C:\\Ubot project\\DigitalOcian"))

load html($plugin function("SSHPlugin.dll", "$SshFunction", "46.55.248.109", 22, "root", "", "22lv/52l92\"g5J9@rb~?t`Gd?jC4R?cg -i C:\\Ubot project\\DigitalOcian", "C:\\Ubot project\\DigitalOcian"))

load html($plugin function("SSHPlugin.dll", "$SshFunction", "46.55.248.109", 22, "root", "", "  -i C:\\Ubot project\\DigitalOcian", "C:\\Ubot project\\DigitalOcian"))

load html($plugin function("SSHPlugin.dll", "$SshFunction", "46.55.248.109", 22, "root", "", "  -i C:\\Ubot project\\DigitalOcian", "C:\\Ubot project\\DigitalOcian"))

load html($plugin function("SSHPlugin.dll", "$SshFunction", "46.55.248.109", 22, "root", "", "y -i C:\\Ubot project\\DigitalOcian", "C:\\Ubot project\\DigitalOcian"))

But it doesn't work 

Can you help?

not something I can personally help with hopefully others who use SSH can help you.

I provided this plugin originally to help users of the forum that needed it.  But I don't give support for it, or charge for it as I dont use SSH at all.