UBot Underground

Spoofing browser's screen size

I know back in the heady days of UBot 4 that there was a "set browser property" command that in theory allowed you to spoof the browser screen size. I think it was withdrawn until a better solution could be found probably at a time when quality was a concern.

I also am aware that there is a year old feature request to have the same functionality made available in UBot 5.

I'm going to guess that while the UBot 5 core features are in need of work, expecting a new UBot 5 feature to be made available is just fantasy, and anyway I need it to work in UBot 4 until such times as UBot 5 is usable.

Can anyone suggest where I can get something that will spoof a browser's screen dimensions?

I would be willing to pay for a solution as I am sure others would. 

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16572-sell-software-windows-botguru-ui-plugin/

has the option to change the browsers size (non multi threaded however)  as it changes the main browsers size

This works solely for v4 at the moment.  and will have a new version available for v5 after the beta.

I take it that means it still not included in the latest update then thats on the books.....find that quite disappointing as its been dragging on at least a year, possibly 18 months. I know it had to do with Awesomium but when I last looked I think they  had fixed the bug. Not being able to schange the screen res is a basic requirement of bot making.

Aye, wasn't saying anything against you TJ, your plugins, along with the other plugin devs have plugged a LOT of holes left in Ubot over the years.....this is just one of my bugs that has been dragging on way to long. The last resolution was to remove it from Ubot, there you go, bug gone!

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16572-sell-software-windows-botguru-ui-plugin/

has the option to change the browsers size (non multi threaded however)  as it changes the main browsers size

This works solely for v4 at the moment.  and will have a new version available for v5 after the beta.

Thanks, I'll check it out but I think I really need something that will work with threads, also that will preferably spoof the size rather than physically change it.