UBot Underground

How to navigate UI panels

I need to create a compiled bot that uses the UI to present 3 pages to the user. This is not a web navigation project.  It uses only the U-Bot UI.  The requirement is to have the user login on the first page.  If successful, a form page is presented to make several selections. On submission, the form page does some background work and shows the results on the third page.

I can create any of these pages individually, but I cannot find any way to navigate between them.  For example, the first navigation task is to load the form page after user credentials are validated.

I have tried using the regular UI commands to build forms and that works great.  The HTML UI Panel is more dubious.  I found out how to use the attributes variable and fill with, but I see no way to submit the form. Nor can I figure out what the form action attribute should be.

So it boils down to 2 questions:

1) How do I switch from one UI page to another (navigation)?

2) How do I submit a form in the HTML UI Panel?

Thanks.

Actually that can be done quite easily using the "Conditional Fields" feature of my UI Builder, and no need for tabs. You would only need to make 1 very small and very easy manual change to the code from the builder, and include a small amount of ubot code to achieve what you described.

I can make a screencast of how this can be done with the builder and the result if you want. Let me know.

Cheers.