UBot Underground

Bot loading pages by socket command crashes all the time

I have just created a simple bot which loads a list of URLs and opens them with socket navigate command. It's actually a simple backlink checker dealing with lists of URLs of a few thousand rows. 

Unfortunately the bot just crashes after checking cca. 2000 pages. 

Do you have any tips, ideas about how I could prevent this from happening, and is there any way I could get more information about what is happening to get closer to the source of this problem? Thanks

That means that these compiled Ubot .exe's tend to crash quite frequently, so I should prepare my script/bot to be able to re-start the job after it crashed? (it do saves the result in txt files, it just makes no sense to use an automation tool for something which is to be restarted manually every twenty seconds or so.)

Are you loading HTML to the browser after you do a socket navigate? If yes then stop doing that.

Maybe its crashing because of the list size or because of browser, do you get a Browser.exe crashed error or something like that?