UBot Underground

Death By Captcha No Longer Working In uBot 4

• 9 months later...

I know this is an old thread, 

but this has just started happening to me with every attempt at a captcha solve 

"API connection lost or timed out"

Im using Ubot 5

Can anyone shed some light here 

Im in panic mode as most of my bots use captcha .. so i have alot of complaining people waiting for me to answer :(

I can be the only person having this issue surely 

Thanks CJ

Having this issue with both V4 & V5 versions.

Im not sure if this is relevant, 

but since i have been having this issue (yesterday) whenever i start UBot im asked for my user and password,

it never asks for this until yesterday also

are we the only ones having this issue ?

Im going to have to process a hell of alot of refunds, i hope there is an explanation :(

Contact DBC. This is DBC issue. The more people that contact them the quicker this will be resolved.

Already done :)

although im not holding my breath as their support page states no support on weekends, 

EDIT : Resolved :)

Hey Guys,

We apologize for the inconveniences :/ -  In the last few days, we have been performing maintenance to our servers to increase the quality of our service. 

One server upgrade that was scheduled for Saturday took longer than expected and partially affected our API solving capacity. This was completely solved and you should now be getting proper results while using our API. 

Please, feel free to PM me your DBC usernames in order to compensate you for this. 

We appreciate your understanding!

Best Regards,

Hey Guys,

We apologize for the inconveniences :/ -  In the last few days, we have been performing maintenance to our servers to increase the quality of our service. 

One server upgrade that was scheduled for Saturday took longer than expected and partially affected our API solving capacity. This was completely solved and you should now be getting proper results while using our API. 

Please, feel free to PM me your DBC usernames in order to compensate you for this. 

We appreciate your understanding!

Best Regards,

Thanks for the explanation :)

all is groovy now ;)

• 4 months later...

do you have problems with deathbycaptach ? 
Always put incorect captach ;/ they make mistake on whole code not only one or two numbers ;/

From 50 captcha they make 30 incorect ;/