UBot Underground

Tips To Speed Up Ubot?

I've reached a point when creating a bot where it is so big that I am unable to work anymore. Every click takes a long time to register. Does anyone have any tips to speed up Ubot or break down the code in a certain way or something along those lines? I've been copying and pasting from another instance of Ubot to speed things up a bit, but it's getting to be a pain in the neck.

I also wanted to ask if anyone knows how to avoid receiving "??? ???" question marks when copying and pasting code with foreign characters.

Make the app as small as you can. If a function requires a script just load it from a txt file or dll then dump it out of mem after your done.

I'm not too sure I understand what you mean..if you could give an example that'd be great. Im not sure it would help in my case or not.

Yeah, I've noticed this too.

When I have a script with lots of lines of code, Ubot slows down.

When I try scrolling down, there is no response fora few secs and then it is. It is delayed.

When I right click to edit, then same happens.

And so on.

Sometimes I just close down Ubot 4.2.20 and then restart again and it speedens up a little.

I know, this slowmness is very very annoying.

Sometimes it takes ages to give a response that I force shutdown Ubot as clicking the X on the top far right corner fails to close Ubot. I either have to ALT-DELETE and then shut down Ubot through Task Manager and (sometimes even that doesn't work) or physically force shutdown by pressing the POWER BUTTON.

I think it has everything to do with Ubot eating up too much memory. Maybe, it leaks memory or something. Not sure. But, I think the GUI takes up too much memory.

Yeah, they should work on Ubot so we don't experience these memory problems. I got 3GB Ram and that should be enough. I shouldn't need 6GB Ram.

Mhmm.. yeah I just bought a brand new server with a high-end CPU and 16GB RAM and I haven't noticed a significant difference. I dont want to waste my money on upgrading even more if the RAM won't make a difference. It'd be nice to hear from users who have 64GB RAM or something and run huge bots.