UBot Underground

A way to pick the right buyer from a list?

Hey!

I'm having a little bit hard time figuring out how to pick the right buyer from a list of buyers and then buying a product from them. It's based on Amazon. 

A picture - http://www.upload.ee/thumb/4206561/Untitled.png

E.g. let's say I need to pick Yasmin Beauty Supply and Buy with 1-click. Anybody has any good ideas?:)

Thanks!

I think there are three important variables you need to consider:

The price (with shipping)

The rating

The number of people who rated it

You can create a bot which determines several things such as:

If the rating is below X% then do not buy

If the item has less than X ratings then do not buy

if the item costs X% more than the rest then do not buy

You can use filters like that to start eliminating the bad items right away, that way you know it will only buy if it meets some basic requirements.

After that you can compare the rest by making a formula that takes all the data into consideration and creates a score and the best score wins. This is just one of the ways to do it at least.

I think there are three important variables you need to consider:

The price (with shipping)

The rating

The number of people who rated it

You can create a bot which determines several things such as:

If the rating is below X% then do not buy

If the item has less than X ratings then do not buy

if the item costs X% more than the rest then do not buy

You can use filters like that to start eliminating the bad items right away, that way you know it will only buy if it meets some basic requirements.

After that you can compare the rest by making a formula that takes all the data into consideration and creates a score and the best score wins. This is just one of the ways to do it at least.

Hey!

Thanks for the thorough answer but pretty much I only need to watch is the usernames and if the username matches then buy the product from him with 1-click buy. E.g. let's say I need to pick Yasmin Beauty Supply and Buy with 1-click. 

But I just can't seem to find an attribute associated with the 1-click buy as somehow they are all the same. Only thing that seems to change is the Offset(runs from 0-9 as there are 10 sellers each page). But then when using offset how I am going to find what number is a seller in the page? Thanks!
Edited by JohannesT

Hi Johannes,

It is not reliable or recommended to use the offset method - not in most cases at least - and especially not in this case where there may be a lot of money on the line. In this case I think you need to show us several examples of pages you are talking about because again there is money on the line and you want to get this right and it is kind of specific so if you can do that we can probably help you.

• Like 1

Oh, You are a life saver, thousand thanks to You HelloInsomnia! But I would have a page like such https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B001OVQSJG or https://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B006VPLS04 . And from both sites I'd need to pick a seller from a list and buy the item from that certain seller with the 1-click buy.