UBot Underground

Tones Of Browser Crash Reports

Unfortunately there is no 100% fixes for the browser crash, I spent many many days trying to find one, with no real solution. Until seth and his team take the time to find and fix the problem, there is really nothing you can do that will make any difference. This is not something that can be fixed through ubot code, it's a bug in the the Ubot parent application that they are refusing to recognize and fix. Your best bet would be to just move on and don't waste your time. You can start to use aymen's HTTP plugin so you can bypass the browser, thats about all you can do.

If you find specific ways to reproduce a browser brash, we can then fix it. There are so many reason on a system why a crash can occur(low memory, faulty system, an application interfering, the bot running for longer than the system can handle, etc). If you can clearly reproduce the bug you are referring to, we'd be more than happy to investigate and find a proper solution. Feel free to open a ticket at support.ubotstudio.com if you have anything that might help us resolve the issue. 

Thank you. 

Miriam....Just test it on Amazon's EC2 instance and try to run the bot there (crashes happen regularly)...I am even getting browser crashes as soon as I open the bot (not even running yet). Also, I don't think low memory has something to do with it, the machine I used had 8GB total, and 1GB used, and the browser keept crashing...

• Like 1

Unfortunately there is no 100% fixes for the browser crash, I spent many many days trying to find one, with no real solution. Until seth and his team take the time to find and fix the problem, there is really nothing you can do that will make any difference. This is not something that can be fixed through ubot code, it's a bug in the the Ubot parent application that they are refusing to recognize and fix. Your best bet would be to just move on and don't waste your time. You can start to use aymen's HTTP plugin so you can bypass the browser, thats about all you can do.

Thanks giganut !!! - I'll look for the plugin.

Despite MiriamMB's positiveness, there seems to be so many things that a "Specific way" needs to be documented for. :unsure:  I don't like the "pass the buck" attitude for something as common and widely reported as browser crashes!!!

uBot Studio has the potential to be awesome but for years now has appeared to be happy in remaining mediocre as a development suite.  :(

If you find specific ways to reproduce a browser brash, we can then fix it. There are so many reason on a system why a crash can occur(low memory, faulty system, an application interfering, the bot running for longer than the system can handle, etc). If you can clearly reproduce the bug you are referring to, we'd be more than happy to investigate and find a proper solution. Feel free to open a ticket at support.ubotstudio.com if you have anything that might help us resolve the issue. 

Thank you. 

Hello MiriamMB, please google search the following footprint, I have offered seth in the skype group to have remote acsess to a computer and bot that has the crash happening, with no responce.

Awesomium browser crash - site:answers.awesomium.com + 1.7.0.5

Hello MiriamMB, please google search the following footprint, I have offered seth in the skype group to have remote acsess to a computer and bot that has the crash happening, with no responce.

Awesomium browser crash - site:answers.awesomium.com + 1.7.0.5

The best place to submit those issues is through support.ubotstudio.com

The issue should be reproducible no matter the computer, so is there a way you can attach the bot in a support ticket so that we can test it?

The best place to submit those issues is through support.ubotstudio.com

The issue should be reproducible no matter the computer, so is there a way you can attach the bot in a support ticket so that we can test it?

I've told you how you can reproduce it, but looks like you don't want to hear about it... And I don't agree that it can be reproduced on any computer.

As I already said once: UBot support should be looking for bugs, not waiting for them to pop up in comfort of their business/home PC.

Amazon's EC2 can you give me url so i test it?

ALSO i just had a terribly crash. I was coding a bot that use proxys and it freeze and i need to restart my computer on a button. After that my computer is messed up and i dont have aces to itnernet, somehow proxys for whole system is turned on and there is no itnernet but i m connected to internet. This happen with new v 5.5. revision 11.

Now i m doing system restore and i pray it fix it. Also i m opening new topic for proxy switching inside threads.

Amazon's EC2 can you give me url so i test it?

ALSO i just had a terribly crash. I was coding a bot that use proxys and it freeze and i need to restart my computer on a button. After that my computer is messed up and i dont have aces to itnernet, somehow proxys for whole system is turned on and there is no itnernet but i m connected to internet. This happen with new v 5.5. revision 11.

Now i m doing system restore and i pray it fix it. Also i m opening new topic for proxy switching inside threads.

Hi mamica,

Open Internet Explorer, go to Tools -> Options -> Connections -> LAN Settings, and then check if there is some weird proxy setting there. Usually that is the problem. Newer Chrome and Firefox inherit this proxy setting by default, so it can make it look like you have no internet if the proxy is set incorrectly.

-meter