UBot Underground

How can I get ubot to enter a url and scrape the contact us page for the phone, email and adress info from any website

Hi guys im new to ubot and community im glad and exited to be here

Now I dont know if ubot studios is capible of this I am asuming it is since it prety much already dose this  but what I am looking for it to enter a url from a list of scraped url's and navagate to the contact page on each website where I can find the contat information Phone, email, adress and scrape it for the remaining buissnes info and then add that new information to a list?

Problems I posebly see with this since every website may be built differently how can I set ubot to know what criteria to look for and filter for and if I can give it criteria will it understand and be able to retive the information from any website. I understand this is similar to what google dose when its google bot read a webpage and scan for information but can ubot do this?

Thanks again!

Innovativerise,

Yes, I agree that since each website is different it will be a challenge; but I believe it is possible with enough effort.

I suggest you get a copy of Nick's (HelloInsomnia) yellow page scraper which gives you name, address, phone and email (from one YP site) for given keywords at a location.and uses proxies.

I find his programs great for learning and as the basis for new bots.

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16179-sell-yellopagescom-scraper-its-time-to-learn-and-earn/?hl=scraper

Good luck on developing the new bot.

Andy (Arunner26)