UBot Underground

(500) Internal Server Error When Compiling Bots!

Anyone Else Getting A (500) Internal Server Error When Compiling Bots?  Tried this a couple times 

and just wanted to see if I was the only one or if others are experiencing this before I submit a ticket

to support.

Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

502 also

Please stop compiling every time you make a new command people. if it wors in UBS then most likely will work compiled.

I would like the Devs to have their own server please.

Yes, it"s prolly some JOKER DDOS'ing but if will help this in spite of it all/

Please do not try to compile every 3 seconds if it's not compiling then wait like a few/10-15 minutes this will help as well. REMEMBER there are lots of people using this server NOT just you!!!

This is not directed at the OP just for everyone to keep in mind.

TC

• Like 1

To be honest its not down to how often people compile, its down to the problem that it looks like everything ubot related is hanging off a single server. When it goes down everything goes down. There appears to be no backup server either.

Set has wandered into the Skype group and said they know why the server keeps going down, so lets see what happens.

Setting up a HA system would help a lot, as would compiling on the local machine instead of on Ubot servers. The license could also be cached so if the server brainfarts we are not all knackered. WHMCS does this due to it having problems keeping servers online for more than a few weeks at a time in the past, it will stay cached for up to three days, something that would be very handy in Ubot.

The users have spoken, saying the above multiple times - however, its all met by deaf ears.

Since there are pirated copies of Ubot Studio floating around on Blackhat sites it is probably the last line of defense that they have.  I don't 

mind them wanting to run the complied bots through their server but at least like the previous poster said have a backup on the cloud

somewhere if the system goes down so that the users of this product aren't affected when they need to compile their bots.  

Ubot Studio has a large base of customers in the thousands and at this point is a mutli-million dollar business so it is hard for me to understand myself why the platform as a whole which includes the database, main website, and forum is not on the cloud at this point.  

There should never be a reason why a user can not compile their bots if you have to run your compiled bots through Ubot Studio's server in order to compile them.

I love this platform but if a few things like this could be changed it would make it that much better.