UBot Underground

Looks like something is going on with the ubot servers? I'm getting some strange compile errors today. 

With and without plugins. 

I already opened a support ticket. Just wanted to ask if someone knows something already?

Dan

Hey everyone, 

The server should now be back up and running. We sent out a message to our community on twitter and facebook, but it seems the message did not go through. Our apologies for the significant downtime and the communication issue.

In order to maintain communication it would be useful if the forum was hosted on a completed separate server to the main server.

Although I never normally visit it I did check the Facebook page but there was no hint of a problem and although I appreciate a message was posted but didn't go out I am not sure that that is good enough.

Server outages happen to the best of people but it is the not knowing what is going on that really frustrates.

I spent a lot of time thinking it was going to come back any minute and when it didn't and there was no mention of any problem on Facebook I thought it might be a problem my end so wasted time re-installing the application. Eventually I gave up and did something else useful, had there been a notification I might have done that sooner.  

In order to maintain communication it would be useful if the forum was hosted on a completed separate server to the main server.

Although I never normally visit it I did check the Facebook page but there was no hint of a problem and although I appreciate a message was posted but didn't go out I am not sure that that is good enough.

Server outages happen to the best of people but it is the not knowing what is going on that really frustrates.

I spent a lot of time thinking it was going to come back any minute and when it didn't and there was no mention of any problem on Facebook I thought it might be a problem my end so wasted time re-installing the application. Eventually I gave up and did something else useful, had there been a notification I might have done that sooner.  

Second that. It took me over an hour to figure out that the problem is not on my side :-)

Dan