UBot Underground

If you could..What Ubot Plugin would you develop?

Why not use Xpath for html? Wouldn't that solve the problem?

Dan

I will look into it,I am a newb with javascript but I like to search for selectors with it,if a page adds something the search will still find the selectors,as far as I gather(which is little) xpath blindly retrieves results based on an elements position when you first made the xpath?

but if that point is mute than a keyboard shortcut in node view where the tool box appears in the node I am working on and in my fully keyboarded workstation,when I click compile,it compiles a headerless browser,too much to ask,with of course my virtual dom and html parser ha

Hi.

What Ubot Plugin would you develop if you could? Bug fixing plugins are not allowed  :D

Would love to hear your creative ideas.

Cheers

Dan

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a plugin that would read and write to serial ports.

That way I could send +5 V to a port and have it do something with the device attached to it.

The possibilities to this are endless with what you could do with it, but right now I just want it :)

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE a plugin that would read and write to serial ports.

That way I could send +5 V to a port and have it do something with the device attached to it.

The possibilities to this are endless with what you could do with it, but right now I just want it :)

The only issue is no one will ever create it because it's prob just one or two people who will buy it.

Hi.

What Ubot Plugin would you develop if you could? Bug fixing plugins are not allowed  :D

Would love to hear your creative ideas.

Cheers

Dan

The only issue is no one will ever create it because it's prob just one or two people who will buy it.

I don't think I misread the question. 

• 3 weeks later...

How about a plugin to search for open windows process and complete a command if found?

Example:
Search to see if calc.exe is an open process

Close calc.exe

It can be done with free plugins already, but making a plugin to search/execute/kill process would be great.

This seems to work for now.. but a plugin built to do such actions would be nice.

set(#list$plugin function("Advanced Shell.dll""$shell batch hidden""tasklist"), "Global")

if($contains(#list"calc.exe")) {
    then {
         plugin command("Advanced Shell.dll""shell batch hidden""taskkill /PID calc.exe""Yes")
    }
    else {
        alert("False")
    }
}