UBot Underground

If you could..What Ubot Plugin would you develop?

Excel .xlsx read/write move away from the limits of csv

So you could use sheet tabs, read/write by row /column value over coming the problems of large lists/ csv files

Excel .xlsx read/write move away from the limits of csv

So you could use sheet tabs, read/write by row /column value over coming the problems of large lists/ csv files

didnt pash do this as a free plugin thw other week

That's more an external tool than a plugin right?

Dan

!

Can be done , at least for the Http Part , for the browser part , you would need a js lib

MongoDB Connector
Full JSon
Node.js Connector

I know all that is possible yet with js  but wuld be more confortable

one realy important plug i would luv

a working code editor with autocomplete and errorhandling searchfunction and so on

• Like 1
didnt pash do this as a free plugin thw other week

I don't think so, looks like pash pulls the whole table I want to pull just a cell value similar to db 

You ask for an android emulator as an Ubot plugin? That's....interesting...

good idea but difficult and even more so with ubots api. Unless you find a library where someone has already done the work :)

Dan,

Do you promise to give us free copies of the plugins you build based on our ideas plus 50% profitshare for all copies license sold ?

Sure, you will never have to work again. I will make you a billionaire.  ;)

• Like 1

macro supported to record, and play back macro recordings.  Ive actually been playing with one that im trying to get working more stable for full macro recording and playback.  has a separated recorder, and the playback is built in as the plugin.  to fully give a windows and 3rd party software control options.

• Like 2

macro supported to record, and play back macro recordings.  Ive actually been playing with one that im trying to get working more stable for full macro recording and playback.  has a separated recorder, and the playback is built in as the plugin.  to fully give a windows and 3rd party software control options.

I've been looking at this as well but from the point of allowing end user to add there own sites to the software for example how senuke does.

Me like s this...

See, I thought that was what the Ubot recorder was and got excited like a teenager. but disappointed like his girlfriend when it came out, BOOO!

I'd get that Macro recorder.

Please tj, can I have a macro recorder? It bridge the gap between Igor and video conversion.i can just turn the bot loose ( scrape a video site, down load the video convert to desired codac ,password zip and spam, oops I mean promote), and I can find time to sleep.

Most of this can be accomplshed with current plugins but there is lack of flexability having to rely on x,y cowardanets

• 3 weeks later...

Daniel,

If I could, the very first plugin I'd build is a logger and the next one a log runner.

You can find more about these topics here:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16737-log-builder/

Other Ubotters are welcome to provide your inputs there too!

Danny, what plugins are you building now or getting others built and what plugins do you really have in mind ? JV partner recruiter or partner list builder plugin might be a good idea.

www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16721-jvs-lists/

Howabout a plugin that finds you affiliates ? Builds your new affiliates list ?

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16684-us-selling-your-bots-as-your-affiliates/

Or even a plugin that auto builds your mailing list (leads list) ?

A Viral Contest plugin might be a good idea.

Viral Traffic plugin ?

Viral Mailing list builder plugin ?

Something to do with "virally building stuffs". What do you think ?

Anyone can develop on these ideas ?

Cheers everyone!

http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/v5%20Alpha/media/3dff6da4-f1a5-4d06-a366-912ab367b7b2/08.16.2014-13.png

• 6 months later...