UBot Underground

Make sure that bot stops if private proxy stops working

Guys, how would you code this ?

I am using a proxy provider which uses IP recognition instead of username/password but the problem is, if the connection is loss, i'm wide open right ?

My own IP will be shown and the bot will continue to work if i'm not mistaken ?

How would you make sure that the bot stops if the private proxy stops working ?

That's one thing i like about the username/password combination proxies. No problem with these...

Let me know

Thanks

I think the only difference between IP and credentials authentication is that for IP one, you don't have to use "set proxy credentials" commands, else proxies should behave the same as the ones with credentials, so I don't think that's a problem.

So no, your IP shouldn't be shown, instead you won't be able to connect through that proxy and none of the pages will load.

• Like 1

check them before you go to page,

you can also have a bot making sure they are good and put them into a good proxy list then check before you bav to page if you are that unsure or get better proxies

like said above you will get error page when you change pages or refresh page and basically lose the connection without beimg detected on your IP

TC

• Like 1