UBot Underground

[SELL] ★★★ DataGrid UI Plugin ★★★ ➜ Professional Looking DataGrid In Your Main Window

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Any chance we could get an "auto scroll" feature. This would always keep the current working row visible.

Here are some suggestions:   Ability to enter hex color codes More styling options. Padding, margin etc. Sort datagrid when header column is clicked Pagination Double click cell to edit values Ability

Seems like a bug , if you can post it to the bug tracker i'll give it few tests!     Hey Pete , about the styler , like Gogetta said above , the columns width field is mandatory , i'll think about set

Posted Images

Here are some suggestions:

• Like 2

This is brilliant it takes so much code out of my bots and is easy to use. I recommend everyone gets it.

could you consider the below please

features

• remove white bar at top so sits under ui
  • ability to edit columns names add new etc
  • scroll bars please
  • alternative row colors (every odd row is a different color) please add some very light colors for this
  • sort function by clicking on header
  • page function eg a set number of records per page
  • ability to set max width before scroll so it matches are UI
  • A couple more format such as full table border,cell border,few more colours,padding
  • ability to add images such as ticks etc

small issues

• when you click on the table after setting row color it changes back to default
  • the auto size doesnt auto size correctly it seems to go to a max size and needs to be rerun
  • the right click menu seems to lock when trying to run a define

Great plugin as usual Aymen!! :) I have one question: Is this replacing the browser? It would be great to be able to incorporate it in the UI part of the bot not in the browser part ... Can you make it incorporable in the HTML UI panel? :D

Looks good! Will purchase this in a few hours when i get home.

Question:

Will this work along with the uihtml above it?

Why is there a blank space above the grid header?

Yes it should work with uihtml above it!

Yes i'll make sure to fix that in the future for now you can choose to hide the navigation bar when you compile and that space will go away :)

Here are some suggestions:

Sure that can be done , i'll see about that!

This is brilliant it takes so much code out of my bots and is easy to use. I recommend everyone gets it.

could you consider the below please

features

• remove white bar at top so sits under ui
  • ability to edit columns names add new etc
  • scroll bars please
  • alternative row colors (every odd row is a different color) please add some very light colors for this
  • sort function by clicking on header
  • page function eg a set number of records per page
  • ability to set max width before scroll so it matches are UI
  • A couple more format such as full table border,cell border,few more colours,padding
  • ability to add images such as ticks etc

small issues

• when you click on the table after setting row color it changes back to default
  • the auto size doesnt auto size correctly it seems to go to a max size and needs to be rerun
  • the right click menu seems to lock when trying to run a define

I'll look into that!

Great plugin as usual Aymen!! :) I have one question: Is this replacing the browser? It would be great to be able to incorporate it in the UI part of the bot not in the browser part ... Can you make it incorporable in the HTML UI panel? :D

Yes it does replace the browser , but the browser object is still there so you can use browser functions just fine it is just in the background!

And sorry there is no plans right now to integrate teh grid in the UI area , maybe with the .NET UI plugin :D

• Like 1

Awesome! Purchased it already. 

Reason 1 : That will make some of my bots a lot more beautiful. Because I'm really bad when it comes to design :-)

Reason 2 : I would have purchased it, even if I would not need it. Just to support Aymen. So that he stays motivated to work on all his great plugins. 

Thanks for your great work and support Aymen!

Cheers

Dan

Hello.

How do I hide the datagrid after showing it? So that I can use the browser or load html?

Seems like the datagrid stays there forever?

Dan

Once you add the grid you can't revert back to the browser , i'll work on something for that in the next version!

Once you add the grid you can't revert back to the browser , i'll work on something for that in the next version!

And as soon as the Columns are set via "Show Datagrid" I can't add new columns. 

A generic reset would be nice. Or disable datagrid. So that we then can use Show Datagrid again. 

Because I would like to show different tables in the Datagrid. But all of them have different Columns with different names. And I would like to switch between all of them. 

Thanks

Dan

And as soon as the Columns are set via "Show Datagrid" I can't add new columns. 

A generic reset would be nice. Or disable datagrid. So that we then can use Show Datagrid again. 

Because I would like to show different tables in the Datagrid. But all of them have different Columns with different names. And I would like to switch between all of them. 

Thanks

Dan

Sure, i'll look into that

Looks good Aymen.

Just on the datagrid reset any idea when you might have that part added? I'll pick it up when it's ready - I'm more interested in a general reset just like how Dan mentioned. It does look like another great plugin, thanks for developing it :)

In a week or so after i gather enough feedback and requests and see the sales status (if it is encouraging to add more features :D ) i will see about making another update , also i have a plan to work on a.NET style UI for Ubot , but all depends on the sales status of course (not trying to push you guys hands :D ) , if it is not encouraging there is no need to add serious features , at least not right now !

I'll let you know the ETA in couple of days from now.

Just to mirror what others have said I absolutely need the ability to reinitialize the datagrid. Different parts of my bot display different information, they do not all share the same headers. If a user switches from one tab to another I need each tab to be able to have its own datagrid.  

Hey buddy, It can't run on Ubot 5 ? Right ?

Yes, Plugin only works with Ubot V4 at the moment. 

It's mentioned in the first post by Aymen:

PS : this works with Ubot 4 only for now

Dan

DataGridUI Update:

-Added datagrid reset command (just use the datagrid reset command and call datagrid show again with new datagrid columns names)

-Added Browser Container Switch command (switch between datagrid and browser)

Use the same download link to update to the latest version!

DataGridUI Update:

-Added datagrid reset command (just use the datagrid reset command and call datagrid show again with new datagrid columns names)

-Added Browser Container Switch command (switch between datagrid and browser)

Use the same download link to update to the latest version!

Awesome!! Did I say Awesome already?

Thanks Aymen for this quick and necessary update. Now this plugin is a killer!

I will probably use this in 80% of my bots. 

Cheers

Dan

i just want to post one trick i forgot to mention , you can change a row color when adding it , you just need a small delay like a wait time of 0.01 to get the changes needed!

I'll see if i can make it change color without delay!

Regards!