UBot Underground

Browser.exe crash( just open ubot.exe)

Im have problem with browser crash when  i m just open ubot.exe ( and do nothing even play)...

When im play, bot starat runing "navigate' browser crash again ;/ i try to close  but after that my bot ( loading and loading page ) and do nothing... im have restart ubot ;/

Any solution ? close browser crash dosent work ;/

<MATCHING_FILE NAME="kernel32.dll" SIZE="1020416" CHECKSUM="0x2652648B" BIN_FILE_VERSION="5.1.2600.6293" BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="5.1.2600.6293" PRODUCT_VERSION="5.1.2600.6293" FILE_DESCRIPTION="Biblioteka DLL klienta Windows NT BASE API" COMPANY_NAME="Microsoft Corporation" PRODUCT_NAME="System operacyjny Microsoft® Windows®" FILE_VERSION="5.1.2600.6293 (xpsp_sp3_qfe.121001-1624)" ORIGINAL_FILENAME="kernel32" INTERNAL_NAME="kernel32" LEGAL_COPYRIGHT="© Microsoft Corporation. Wszelkie prawa zastrzeżone." VERFILEDATEHI="0x0" VERFILEDATELO="0x0" VERFILEOS="0x40004" VERFILETYPE="0x2" MODULE_TYPE="WIN32" PE_CHECKSUM="0x10132C" LINKER_VERSION="0x50001" UPTO_BIN_FILE_VERSION="5.1.2600.6293" UPTO_BIN_PRODUCT_VERSION="5.1.2600.6293" LINK_DATE="10/03/2012 04:57:25" UPTO_LINK_DATE="10/03/2012 04:57:25" VER_LANGUAGE="english[0x415]" />
</EXE>
</DATABASE>

this kind of error

error.txt

Edited by dahid84

someone have any solution ?

Strange is... im have only problem on my virtual machine ( all of them 2)

In my main system ubot and bots working good...

ok im make backup my virtual machine ( before VM working an ubot) but i have still this same problem ;/

so im need realy help ;/

this kind of problem  http://p0kerfree.blox.pl/resource/qwe.jpg

Im can't do nothing ;/ this error show after when i run ubot.exe

When im try to close error after that im have restsrt ubot ;/

Edited by dahid84

ok im make backup my virtual machine ( before VM working an ubot) but i have still this same problem ;/

so im need realy help ;/

this kind of problem  http://p0kerfree.blox.pl/resource/qwe.jpg

Im can't do nothing ;/ this error show after when i run ubot.exe

When im try to close error after that im have restsrt ubot ;/

Exactly the same problem for me (I want to make a screenshot too).... really frustrating... compiled bots or running bots inside ubotstudio are unusable for now. I hope the support to find a solution....

We are gathering information on this issue, and so it is important to please go to support.ubotstudio.com and report your issue there.

We will ask you some questions about your system, any updates or changes that might have occurred on it, any plugins you've added recently,  your .NET framework, anti-virus, and more.

The more information we can gather on this issue, the quicker we can get the issue resolved for everyone.

Thank you.

Happens for me as well, XP and Vista, version 4 and version 5, complied scripts once they get the error stop working  (unlike in the old days it would recover once you closed the error). I get a browser crash (as noted by others above) just opening ubot studio, no script loaded even. Doesn't always happen right away either