UBot Underground

Ok - another update. I stripped out ALL plugins and recompiled in Ubot 5. It compiled, started to run and then the bot fired the browser.exe popup.

Guess that now shows its not a plugin problem and also appears after compiling a bot thats been stable for months in version 5

I locate and purchased the Advanced Systems Addin and included added the disable windows error reporting to the procedure by I am still getting browser.exe windows, does the statement have to be included in each thread? 

Hi, make sure you watch all videos by Pash. If I remember correctly that specific command needs to be in the onload. If you are still experiencing error messages, leave a comment in the Advanced Systems thread, Pash will surely take a look at it, he is really helpful.

for the guys who have open support tickets can you share any fix provided thanks

There is no fix provided yet... I have talk with support from 4-5 days ...

The browser crash is also an very old problem. . I don't know why other not taled too much about this earlier,just now when is critical. I have talked with support for almost 1 year and nothing solved. Ok, at that time the brower crash occured after a number of steps in a loop (at least I was able to run bots to do some action around 40-50 steps multithreading/or not),but now the whatever compiled bot I run ,it crash the browser.... and when I open ubostudio the error with browser crash, appear instantly. 

I'm also not agreed with "workaround" because we are paying a monthly fee. Old customers and users of ubotstudio v4.... not even asked for other updates ... just TO BE SOLVED AN "VERY" OLD PROBLEM !!!

i

There is no fix provided yet... I have talk with support from 4-5 days ...

The browser crash is also an very old problem. . I don't know why other not taled too much about this earlier,just now when is critical. I have talked with support for almost 1 year and nothing solved. Ok, at that time the brower crash occured after a number of steps in a loop (at least I was able to run bots to do some action around 40-50 steps multithreading/or not),but now the whatever compiled bot I run ,it crash the browser.... and when I open ubostudio the error with browser crash, appear instantly. 

I'm also not agreed with "workaround" because we are paying a monthly fee. Old customers and users of ubotstudio v4.... not even asked for other updates ... just TO BE SOLVED AN "VERY" OLD PROBLEM !!!

i'm referring to the browser crash when opening that's just started its a bit of  a sale killer! for me this needs fixing in 4 as well. U4 compiled bots should still be able to be opened.(i'm not referring to the issue that's been around for a while just the opening browser.exe crash)

The crash browser dosn't appear for me since I have added a "set user agent" in my loops.

Every 20 loops, I put "set user agent" (with chrome), it close the browser and open a new one... Tell me if it solve the problem...

thread {
    in new browser {

set(#useragent20, 0, "Global")

loop(300) {

increment(#useragent20)

if($comparison(#useragent20, ">=", 20)) {
        then {
            set user agent("Chrome")
            wait(1)
        }
        else {
        }
    }
    navigate(" http://whereyouwant", "Wait")

wait for browser event("DOM Ready", "")

wait for browser event("Everything Loaded", "")

}
    }
}
Edited by zenos
  • Like 1

I think it would be helpful if the awesomium.dll and browser.exe could be updated for V4.2.20 as well. 

That probably might fix some browser related issues. 

If you look into the awesomium forum, there are a lot of reports about awesomium browser crashes. And ubot is using their engine. So the errors might be related to the awesomium version as well.

Ubot V5 is using a newer DLL. No.. you can't copy it over.. I tried :-)

Dan

• 5 weeks later...

Quick question for everyone, what version of the .Net Framework is everyone here using? And what's your Windows OS Version?

Net framework 4.0.30319

Windows 7 64 ;)

Quick question for everyone, what version of the .Net Framework is everyone here using? And what's your Windows OS Version?

+

Net framework 4.5.1

Windows 7 64

=

:ph34r:  secret 572 revealed

Thought I'd test nulti quote.

TC :wacko:

btw mine is

Net framework 4.5.1

Windows 7 64

I didn't notice any crash, i am using v4.2.20 (not subscribe to update). may be a higher version is the issue?

i also have u5 installed, using datagrid, sqlite, http post, advance system, advance dialog plugins.

Most of my bot are http based scraper, and i got an answer from support said, it might be a certain website causing the issue.

you guys should list out what type of sites your bot starting to see the crash.

after reading a lot of reports, i think here are a few possibilities:

1. ubot version
2. many of you are automating a popular website and they make some changes lately (javascript), so you notice the crash. (may be this answered why it start crashing even you didnt make any change to the bot)
3. plugin issue (if the plugin have some code referring the cloud base API)

4. awesomenium version
5. an antivirus software that using by many, the recent antivirus update blocked awemenium.

i found this on a forum:
"It's entirely possible there's an anti-virus program or firewall blocking traffic from Awesomium, causing it to crash."

.Net 4.5
win 7 32 & 64
avast antivirus free

The crash browser dosn't appear for me since I have added a "set user agent" in my loops.

Every 20 loops, I put "set user agent" (with chrome), it close the browser and open a new one... Tell me if it solve the problem...

thread {
    in new browser {

loop(300) {

increment(#useragent20)

if($comparison(#useragent20, ">=", 20)) {
        then {
            set user agent("Chrome")
            wait(1)
        }
        else {
        }
    }
    navigate(" http://whereyouwant", "Wait")

wait for browser event("DOM Ready", "")

wait for browser event("Everything Loaded", "")

}
    }
}

it's working for me thanks

I believe most of the crashes can be avoided by using "set user agent" to re-initialize the browser before every navigate command. This way I didn't have any problems with browser crashing for a long time....

While "set use agent" command doesn't take long to execute I wold suggest you use it in every loop, to minimize the chance of browser crashing. 

• Like 1

I believe most of the crashes can be avoided by using "set user agent" to re-initialize the browser before every navigate command. This way I didn't have any problems with browser crashing for a long time....

While "set use agent" command doesn't take long to execute I wold suggest you use it in every loop, to minimize the chance of browser crashing. 

If I use too much the set user agent, I got crash sometimes.. That's why I use it a minimum in my loops ;)

@zalex : Good to hear ;)

• Like 1