UBot Underground

[SELL] SEO Indexer – HTTP Post – Insane Bonuses

• Uses HTTP Post plugin
  • Multithreaded
  • “Update Free” should never have to be updated
  • Commented code
  • Source code video
  • Marketing video 1: I show you some traffic sources
  • Marketing video 2: (crazy) I show you a traffic technique that made me 10+ sales a day

I think you all know what the program does. It uses one of the most popular indexing methods that exist in SEO. So I don’t want to talk too much about that. I wanted to provide you guys with more VALUE so this is what I decided to do.

Let me tell you a few of the cool parts about this package. The first being the “update free” part. This bot should work in ten years from now without needing updates. Since you can change the list of indexing sources in the text file the bot will only need to be updated if you want to update it. With that being said I will listen to your suggestions and update it myself accordingly. But the point is once you sell this you won’t need to worry about updating it every now and then it should just work forever.

The newest thing I’ve done here is included some marketing videos. The first goes over several different traffic sources and methods that you can use to easily get your money back from purchasing this. You should also be able to use those techniques to sell more products in the future.

The second marketing video I shot has some really personal stuff in there. I’m literally still on the fence about taking it out of the package even as I write this. I show you my all time top referring traffic source (to imautobots.com) and explain how it was making me an average of 10 sales per day for several months. This traffic source has my link one time in it and it has almost been two years and it still refers more people every month than any other (single) place.

This is source code only. You must own Ubot Studio and have the dev version and the HTTP Post Plguin to use this. Also you must install this free plugin: Threads Counter

$49

http://i.imgur.com/93PDr.jpg

Done deal Nick, I'll be picking this up in about an hour.

-dre

Glad to hear it!

Quick Update: By request I have also included the Pro version which does not use the UI HTML Panel so those with the Pro version of Ubot can now use this as well.

all your newsletters hit my spam box and just seen your last posts... I must admit you have some really valuable items around here and you could save me a some time... could i build my own bundle ? :D

That's odd, I have a few seeded email accounts in there to check and they do inbox but I don't vary the email providers (only Gmail right now) I'll shoot you over a PM in a minute :)

I have a list of my own sites like this for a software like the SEO tool you are selling.

But the url string all have a url already filled in at the end where the {website} bracket should go.

Is there an easy way to convert them all over with a token like {website} and remove the current urls and anything after them?

I have a list of my own sites like this for a software like the SEO tool you are selling.

But the url string all have a url already filled in at the end where the {website} bracket should go.

Is there an easy way to convert them all over with a token like {website} and remove the current urls and anything after them?

Yes there is a way, I'll send you a PM now.

If anybody else has this problem let me know and I'll fix it for you!

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Strange...The bot works fine in UBot Studio before I compile it.  Once I compile it and run it, it immediately tells me that it is finished running but no work actually gets completed.

Any ideas?

Strange...The bot works fine in UBot Studio before I compile it.  Once I compile it and run it, it immediately tells me that it is finished running but no work actually gets completed.

Any ideas?

Sending you a PM.

Hello Nick

are the Marketing Videos up to Date or did this Techniques dont run anymore?

Thanks

All the techniques in the marketing videos are still relevant and will likely work for a very long time.

• 4 months later...

How many hours left for this?

Ahhh, I think I m late. Anyway, looking forward to your next sale. I will buy something, not sure what I need. (I m looking to learn some coding trough source code)

• 2 months later...