UBot Underground

Socket Commands not working at all,but Aymen HTTP post does,is their a compatibility issue?

Hey All

**CASE CLOSED**

I am brand new to using sockets or Ubot for that matter,I was able to navigate using sockets but now it doesnt work at all,example code below

plugin command("SocketCommands.dll""socket container") {
    plugin command("SocketCommands.dll""socket navigate""GET""www.google.com")
    load html($plugin function("SocketCommands.dll""$socket page html"))
}

Any Ideas?

answer =

found the answer,I just need to set a user agent before I get/post ha ha,

still confused because the guy with the tutorial on how to use socket commands with his twitter poster bot didnt set a useragent he just navigated straight to twitter!

Case Closed!

thanks for any help

In your title you say http post plugin works why not just use that if you own it

if theirs a bug that I've noticed,theirs probably more that I havn't noticed,somthing is wrong somewhere and I would like to get it resolved,I cant even find how to uninstall the software! seen the /appdata/ folder but Im too scared to tamper with it!besides I have only got to grips with posting via HTTP so would like to use Ubot too,as I still havn't,if an update or a feature came out I would have to go back to resolving this issue at that stage anyway,il give the support guys a shout!

the reason I posted this thread I thought It might be common or something

** I have since reinstalled the software,clicked that repair feature,uninstalled all other plugins but error still exists,sent a ticket

found the answer,I just need to set a user agent before I get/post ha ha,

still confused because the guy with the tutorial on how to use socket commands with his twitter poster bot didnt set a useragent he just navigated straight to twitter!

Case Closed!