UBot Underground

Does Ubot have an active developer?

Really, Eddie left? :/ I also didn't know...this really surprised me.

I don't think that's good for UBot, since new developer will have a lot t o catch up. :/

I wonder who is maintaining it now.

Hey bob,

Long time no see...

I wasn't aware eddie left, would be curious to know the future plans for ubot as well.

Hey,

Been a while since I used Ubot, trying to get back into it as I have some bots I need to update.

This doesn't look promising at all.

When UBot would need a new developer we lose one... :/

Also UBot v4 is not getting updated anymore and v5 is still not usable, so people are stopping to pay for updates; I just hope this doesn't end the way it's currently headed to.

They were making a lot of hype around v5, constantly updating us before the release, but where are they now?

I really hope that things get better soon!

Since Eddie left a while ago, is there anyone currently working on Ubot codebase?

I would say that Seth is the one working on ubot atm, because if you look at the tracker the bugs are being submitted by him. If it's true that Eddie has left, maybe he should consider hearing Aymen & pash just a thought.

Dan there are many alternates   like WinDev or  AutoIt  or Gambas on Linux even python can do what ubot is doing.

but all that dont have a visual interface for click'n'use...but be honest....do we need that.

I did many special bots for my clients and in the beginning i was use allways ubot. but now the most time i use ubot

to prototype the logic of my bots....and to bring that logic to c# is a small step....doit 3-4 times and u got it

and by the way net framework allows u to implement multiple languages in one project and this is the mastergoal

if u know how to use it is liquid gold

• Like 1

I don't see Eddie not being around as a big a problem ubot 4 was being worked on/released before Eddie was hired. Just means Seth will have to stop messing around and do some work. As for the ubot 5 updates the only good part seem to be improved memory handling and the improved GUI and browser. But it’s been about six months now since its release really time it was working correctly. 

What surprises me is that UBot Studio has not moderated this thread, has not posted a blog since February and have not even seen Jason Kelley on Skype group.

UBot Studio:  Hello!   Would love to know the roadmap and what is in store for your product/members.

Please advise.

What surprises me is that UBot Studio has not moderated this thread, has not posted a blog since February and have not even seen Jason Kelley on Skype group.

UBot Studio:  Hello!   Would love to know the roadmap and what is in store for your product/members.

Please advise.

I'm honestly surprised this thread hasn't been deleted already.

Normally things of this nature are dealt with quickly, and with a heavy hand. 

Someone must be on easter break???

Good to hear that, but can they handle browser automation like Ubot does? 

sure! for AutoIt there are Libs for IE FF and CHROME  which u can start inside your Application, Outside or hidden.

The only thing which is miss is the Proxything, which dont mean that u cant work with but u need bit more ideas and skills.

Also WinDev is a good alternate to UB...Sure it is much more complexe but the idea to compile your stuff OS indepentent is massiv.

At the end...if u switch u have to learn for sure  but the questions does your skills and experience with UB helps u?! YES 100%

Thats the only real possitiv thing on UB... it brings u more near to programminglogic for better frameworks and languages