UBot Underground

[SELL] Facebook API Plugin (Extreme API Options)

Update Added:

• Proxy support for fetching tokens, as well as command for use inside the fb container to allow for multi threading.

http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Ubot%20Studio%20Plugins/media/3cef5423-93e3-4899-ac30-252288c81895/fb%20api%20updated%20pricing.png

ATTENTION

$fb api get object

thats to get a single objet , like getting details about a single comment, a single group , a single video , and return a JSON text

from that you can extract what you like using  Json Path Parser (FREE PLUGIN) by Aymen

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16166-free-plugin-jsonpath-parser-plugin/

$fb api graph token authentication

that is used to try and authorize graph explorer usage for first timers

$fb api http graph token

that is used to go to graph explorer page and extract the current token from the page

Those that have issues authenticating and getting a token with the http functions please make sure and instruct your users of the following

1. Disable login notifications (all)
  • login to facebook
  • go to settings
  • then to security
  • edit browser notifications and login notifications and make sure they are fully disabled
  • save

and able to run the software.  since ubots browser, is different than that of what they are using on their regular pc it detects that.

causing the software to not be able to bypass it and retrieve the token properly.

• Like 1
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Listed on our website at http://www.botguru.net/facebook-fql-explained/   Facebook API – FQL Tutorial From the Facebook Query Language (FQL) documentation Queries are of the form SELECT [field

Update Added:   Proxy support for fetching tokens, as well as command for use inside the fb container to allow for multi threading. http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Ubot%20Stu

The version number of the DLL did not change with the last update. It's still 1.0.1.1   Here's the hash of the latest file: MD5: 2fddedb82676f56e34b04fbbf25a9e71   Cheers Dan

Posted Images

click the image above and look at the video on the page.

very simple.

just use facebook login to get a token and make requests, it does all the lifting for you and removes the use to automate the browser, and uses the back end api of facebook to do everything for you

Actually having some instruction on how to use this would be good TJ. I don't understand how to set up the requests to log in.

The .ubot code you provided isn't like the video example.

Waiting for the .ubot you show in the video.

Actually having some instruction on how to use this would be good TJ. I don't understand how to set up the requests to log in.

Great Plugin TJ! Are there any API limitations which we need to be aware of?

Like  - limit per token? per ip? etc..

Thanks.

• Like 1

Hi TJ, Im interested in buying this.

Can I enter a graph search keyword on this then grab the id's?

For example:

"People who like JVZoo - Affiliate Network"

This is the result of that on graph search https://www.facebook.com/search/229799483755126/likers

Thanks

Bought the plugin also waiting for the .ubot file as you shown in the video

the one on the zip file is different

Definitely buying this one TJ!  Looks like it would make my life a whole heck of a lot easier.  Hopefully I can get the funds together while it is on sale...but appears well worth even the higher price if not!  B)

When do you plan to roll out the new functions that you talk about at the end, and will there be an extra cost for these?  thanks.

He states in the video, "as always with my plugins, the updates are free"...   :)

Hmm.. I'm very interested in this plugin. 

That would allow me to improve my facebook bots a lot. 

But what does this comment mean TJ? Is the ubot file in the package a different one than the one you showed in the video? 

What exactly is the difference here?

Dan

Great Plugin TJ! Are there any API limitations which we need to be aware of?

Like  - limit per token? per ip? etc..

Thanks.

I would use it same as you would in the browser for limiting yourself and with delays so you dont pound the system to hard.

please redownload the package, i added the wrong .ubot file initially. 

When do you plan to roll out the new functions that you talk about at the end, and will there be an extra cost for these?  thanks.

Havent and wont announce new features case i cant meet all requirements for a feature, but i have quite a bit being worked on at the moment with it

Does this works with multithreading TJ ?

How we need proxy and useragent?

it should work multi threaded as well.  and be able to use separate tokens per thread

Definitely buying this one TJ!  Looks like it would make my life a whole heck of a lot easier.  Hopefully I can get the funds together while it is on sale...but appears well worth even the higher price if not!  B)

absolutely.

Hmm.. I'm very interested in this plugin. 

That would allow me to improve my facebook bots a lot. 

But what does this comment mean TJ? Is the ubot file in the package a different one than the one you showed in the video? 

What exactly is the difference here?

Dan

Ive updated the package to have the correct example ubot source code file in the package.

• Like 1

Hi TJ, Im interested in buying this.

Can I enter a graph search keyword on this then grab the id's?

For example:

"People who like JVZoo - Affiliate Network"

This is the result of that on graph search https://www.facebook.com/search/229799483755126/likers

Thanks

Just purchased it tj.

I think you missed to answer question above.

• Like 1

Just purchased it tj.

I think you missed to answer question above.

the graphsearch is part of the live browser area for searches like that.

this is the graph user api

Just purchased it. 

Just out of interest. How much of the facebook api is supported with this plugin?

Dan

all features can be seen in the feature list and live video walk through of all features currently, with more still to come (unannounced till ready)

this targets the user api at the moment.

and might look into other apis that they have to expand further later as well.

the graphsearch is part of the live browser area for searches like that.

this is the graph user api

all features can be seen in the feature list and live video walk through of all features currently, with more still to come (unannounced till ready)

this targets the user api at the moment.

and might look into other apis that they have to expand further later as well.

Please add fb ads api

Please add fb ads api

easier said than done buddy, but i plan to expand on all facebook apis at some point but might not be as part of the same plugin.  there is a great deal of development time in this one alone.

and plan to look into the others soon as well.

• Like 1

easier said than done buddy, but i plan to expand on all facebook apis at some point but might not be as part of the same plugin.  there is a great deal of development time in this one alone.

and plan to look into the others soon as well.

i understood and was hoping you will expand this plugin as "the facebook" plugin and not build another one... please DO NOT build another plugin for Facebook, this plugin price will increase anyways and i prefer paying extra for an upgrade to this one but i will not buy another one. :( Ubot is already unstable enough and barely opens and load the plugins but to have yet another plugin is already an uBot nightmare.