UBot Underground

SSL PROTOCOL ERROR 107

Hi guys,

Having an issue with one of my bots and to diagnose it i have simplified the script completely.

Basically all it does onload is log into a proxy, then connect to https google web address to run a web search.

On my computer it works completely fine, however on another it pulls up an error SSL Protocol Error 107. 

Any idea how to fix this? My guess is it is not related to Ubot but either the proxy server is rejecting the new computer or something to do with how the pc is configured?

Error 107 (net::ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR): SSL protocol error is the result of an incorrect security setting within the program.  In MSIE, you can go to "tools/internet options/advanced" in the settings box, scroll all the way to the bottom and select "Use TLS 1.0" and it will fix the problem.  Google Chrome does not make these choices available. 

If problem persits, Another Workaround is to Enable SSL 2.0 and Disable SSL 3.0 

Hope it helps 

Hi Abbas, Sorry for the late reply, have not had a chance to test this out today as it was not on my machine! Thank you very much for your advice it worked a treat! :D

Hey Geezer,

Glad to know it worked for you  :D

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...