UBot Underground

Youtube Login with HTTP POST Aymen Plugin

Hi

I Recently Buy famous Aymen HTTP POST Plugin, but to be honest I'm very Noob on this thing, and I need help to login into youtube account with this plugin.

Any body care to help..?

Regards

Jakarta

Hi

I Recently Buy famous Aymen HTTP POST Plugin, but to be honest I'm very Noob on this thing, and I need help to login into youtube account with this plugin.

Any body care to help..?

Regards

Jakarta

Hello.

I highly recommend that you start with the examples you got together with the plugin. 

Try to reproduce the example bots. And then look at the example bots to see how Aymen did it. 

You need a basic understanding about how http post / Get stuff works. And how can analyze network / http traces. 

Without that it's not possible to help you. I don't think that someone will give you the complete code how to login to youtube via HTTP post. 

To do that we would have to analyze the whole process. And that's time consuming. 

If you look at all the examples, get a basic understanding and then play around with youtube. 

And if you have specific questions with some example code where you struggle, then we definitely can help you.

Dan

• Like 1

My video shows you how to find the parameters you'll need to login. Be sure to use an HTTP container to keep track of the cookies. :)

I took a quick look at Youtube and they have something called bot guard. It looks like to get the parameter you have to look through a ton of encoded javascript. I could be wrong but it looks like a nightmare.

It's obviously possible since there are YT bots out there that use sockets - but I wouldn't want to figure it out..

• Like 1

Well, I what I was hard to solve is to find this kind a value load html

bgresponse=%21A0Lk-j2egyO8zkRWC8zzujUDBAIAAABFUgAAABMqAQeAw9PpGOxXxCAzNaXd_y53VhHwnUszAF4w_EaC6XAwAXeMXBdIr9o2_WzaDS_PS9rrbheBfGUqvBSneLWusCGfqebM_pweeLuDdlC-nTdIaIZJyjL8iJ6sa1XKWJblapDipngh3T218KJPnAjJA9u9Ze1jBjoFsrzNpIHrC1a4UwovKn5DNLE9w4vO1Rst2QwfKTIj8rkTq2mO_5UJ-NEEYaLZwIervGqqyRSEnT6CoGkBRZwXDLlxCE_eqQdkygELR1KpKQpo5hrx-xMqU5IWKa-soGEKp-R3loZ9mPySVg-vM2_vuIdmfIUW3Mz9yVAiQm3lLqIUVzU1eCMyYXa3LveltsZEPA

Everyhting else are able to found, but this one is very very hard.

any Suggestion My friend..?

Thanks

Well, I what I was hard to solve is to find this kind a value load html

Everyhting else are able to found, but this one is very very hard.

any Suggestion My friend..?

Thanks

I'm guessing you get it from here, search for this in the source code: botguard.bg

for me, it makes absolute no sense to use socket for yt....
multiple reasons why

yt reaced realy fast if there see there is a automation  with socketroutines

so what is the reason to do that if u know couple of days later bot will not work anymore..

try to push your plays with socket...will not realy work

try to set comments with socket ...will not work

try to like or some else with socket....will not work

thats what is see with testing sockets on yt

at the end the only methode which realy works near stable is browserbased with a lot of humanizing things...

to figth with ya bot agains yt google fb  routins is near the same to interval ramming a concrete wall its hurts and costs lot of time  thats all

even the idea "i do a yt bot" hurts :) :)
but pschd :D

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Edit.

-----

I found that you can interact in external GData API.

Also we need an auth_token to interact with the GData API in order to automate.

I keep my research about this.

• 1 year later...

Can HTTP POST be used to  submit a form,   wait for dynamic content to load,   then scrape the content?

Or do I need to revert to using straight ubot scraping code via the browser?