UBot Underground

[SELL] Learn Regular Expressions Video Course - 2+ Hours Of Content

Regular expressions are very powerful and can take your bots to the next level. But they are a real pain at first and very confusing. My aim for this course is to show you what regular expressions are and to walk you through how to use them. We go over regex bit by bit at first and then move on to real world examples.

Course Outline:

Part 1: Theory – we cover what regex is and what you can use it for
Part 2: Breaking it Down – we go over regex bit by bit
Part 3: Ubot Specific Regex – I explain what you need to know – specifically for Ubot Studio
Part 4: Practical – we go over real world examples

There is a little bit over 2 hours of total video content.

Part 4 is the part where I hope it all comes together and I think it is the part people will be most excited about. In part 4 we cover the following topics:

• We make a proxy scarper that will scrape proxies out of the source code of the website you put in
  • We create a Twitter email scraper that scrapes emails out of tweets from Twitter search
  • We make a phone number scraper that scrapes phone numbers in various formats
  • We create a link validator that you can swipe for your own bots
  • Finally we cover the $replace regular expression function

These programs are all simple and really more focused on teaching regular expressions but they can be expanded upon and easily turned into full bots that you can go on to use or sell.

$35

http://i.imgur.com/93PDr.jpg

• Like 2

I have seen a lot of videos in youtube and used too many tools (online and offline) trying to use regex and nothing worked for me (bored stuff!), but watching this videos is the first time I really understand why and how to use regex.  I even did not what important regex is, and kinda "easy" too.  The quality of the videos and the structure of the course is great!  +10.  Thank YOU!

Luis Carlos

• Like 1

I have seen a lot of videos in youtube and used too many tools (online and offline) trying to use regex and nothing worked for me (bored stuff!), but watching this videos is the first time I really understand why and how to use regex.  I even did not what important regex is, and kinda "easy" too.  The quality of the videos and the structure of the course is great!  +10.  Thank YOU!

Luis Carlos

Glad to hear it :)

The course is very awesome! Lots of details.

And I really love the way you present the material. Very clear language, to the point without fluff and unnecessary talk!

I hate listening to 2 hour courses when the content could have been delivered in 30 minutes. 

But in your videos, we get all the details but without having to spend 3 hours. That's really great work! Good preparation!

Thanks a lot for that.

Maybe you should consider to bundle this with your Regex Builder Tool.

Dan

The course is very awesome! Lots of details.

And I really love the way you present the material. Very clear language, to the point without fluff and unnecessary talk!

I hate listening to 2 hour courses when the content could have been delivered in 30 minutes. 

But in your videos, we get all the details but without having to spend 3 hours. That's really great work! Good preparation!

Thanks a lot for that.

Maybe you should consider to bundle this with your Regex Builder Tool.

Dan

Thanks Dan!

What if we already have your regex software? Can we get a lower price on this then?

Sorry but right now the only coupon on this is the current one taking it down to $29. I've already been selling this so it wouldn't be fair for me to all of a sudden change up the price. I will remove the other coupon though since nobody has taken it yet and it does seem to make it a bit unfair.

No no...what your doing happens all the time in marketing. It's something done all the time do increase sales. When someone buys one of your offers they get discounts to other products. You don't need to remove it dude :)

I was simply asking if since I've already bought the other product if I could apply a discount to this one.

It's fine dude...no worries.

• 2 weeks later...

Just grabed it! I'm also wating for the HTTP Post plugin tutorials as well! :)

Edit: I just finished the corse. And I must say, your a great teacher. I created a regular expression for one of my bots in less than fifteen minutes after your course. Before your corse this task could have taken me hours. There is absolutly nothing on the web that is as imformitive about regular expression as your cource. Great work and please keep them comeing.

• Like 1

Just grabed it! I'm also wating for the HTTP Post plugin tutorials as well! :)

Edit: I just finished the corse. And I must say, your a great teacher. I created a regular expression for one of my bots in less than fifteen minutes after your course. Before your corse this task could have taken me hours. There is absolutly nothing on the web that is as imformitive about regular expression as your cource. Great work and please keep them comeing.

Glad to hear it :)

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
HelloInsomnia,

I got a chance today to use what I learned in your REGEX course along with the software to generate REGEX.

For the first time I really felt like I understand REGEX.

Great course and software, I recommend it for new botters or those who have avoided REGEX because it looks complicated.

After Nick breaks it down its really pretty straight forward.

• Like 1
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...