UBot Underground

Wow ... Just purchased it ! Pretty good job ! It's really a "one push button" bot.

It's pretty fast. And all social accounts are included.

Hope the process is safe ... I got 7948 points in less than 25 minutes !

PS : If you plan to sell your source code, I would like to buy it (for learning purpose).

Thanks for the great review, appreciate it !!! My first bot I've sold on here.

Yeh I have been using it on and off for age with out a problem. Just make sure if you use multiple accounts to use proxy! you can actually open more than one of them up at a time. Each with a different user name,password and proxy  :)

Are there any other sites other than the followlike.net I should do a bot like this for?

Edited by positivity13
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry jhartsell, was on holiday for a week. Yeh you are not the first who have asked for this, about halfway through a bot for there so will get it finished over the weekend.

I'm looking forward to it! If I can think of any other networks that move metrics with reasonable speed I'll let you know.

Also, unless there's a workaround now that I'm not aware of for using platforms other than the Youtube Views/Soundcloud Listens for earning the free points, it would be great if it had an integrated account creator and email verifier built in just for making dedicated twitter/pinterest/soundcloud/etc accounts. Not a deal breaker though; I've the dev version myself, so I could always cobble something together to suit my tastes whenever the need arises.

Edited by jhartsell
  • Like 1