UBot Underground

Errors during install yet installed bots work - anyone else seeing this?

Is anyone else having this problem? I wasted days trying to get help for this a month or two back. Support spent a lot of time with me but never solved my problem. They gave me all kinds of suggestions over a week or 10 days but none of them made the problem better or worse or any different at all.

This happens with every install file I have ever created using Ubot Studio 5 including version 5.0.6.

When I run the install I get the error shown in the attached .jpg file.

The error says:

Error opening file for writing:

C:\Users\Owner\Appdata\Roaming\Ubot Studio\Browser\5.0.6\avcodec-53.dll

Click Abort to stop the installation,

Retry to try again, or

Ignore to skip this file.

The error always repeats exactly 27 times for 27 different .dll files.

Of course, I am not trying to write any .dll files, nor am I trying to install anything at all in that folder.

So I patiently click "I" for ignore 27 times and my bot finishes installing and all is well. Even though my bots work, I can't distribute these install files to paying customers.

Is there any help out there.

post-12894-0-34846900-1390235074_thumb.jpg

Dont use 5 yet but check the permissions on the folder

I am using at least one command that, according to the documentation is not supported in earlier versions, so I am forced to use version 5.

What folder do I need to check permissions on? I am not trying to install anything into C:\Users\Owner\Appdata\Roaming\Ubot Studio\Browser\5.0.6\ and I am not allowed to change permissions on that folder anyway; and other folders, if needed, are created by the install.

Did you notice that I said my bots are all working. These simply are not meaningful error messages but they are annoying.

• 9 months later...