UBot Underground

How To Fake Traffic - Missing Something

Hi, i have create a simple bot that use threads, 50 of them, it is working perfectly, but i m missing something because hits are not registered.

I use a list of specific referrers and i use proxys. Lots of them and very good proxys. Before each visit i clear cookies and change user agent, after that i navigate   to google to verify that proxy is working (just visit a www.google.com and if it is opening then it works), so after that i set referrer, randomly pick a referrer from referrer list. Then i visit my landing page on which i want to generate traffic, i just use navigate command. And i stay on website for 30-60 seconds.

Bot register 2000 hits but not a single hit is registered on traffic monitor. So m i doing something wrong, should i add something that i m missing? Any idea is welcome.

i use proxys. Lots of them and very good proxys. Before each visit i clear cookies and change user agent, after that i navigate   to google to verify that proxy is working

So I take it these are public proxies, just navigating to google to see if it's working will not tell you if it's a anonymous proxy, codeen proxy,basic proxy.

Best bet is to get a proxy judge script to test them.

A thought... With so much $$ in traffic sales, clicks and such... chitca.. and the like. i would think they spend huge resources on things such as this.

here's a good read.

http://security.stackexchange.com/questions/20067/advanced-techniques-for-detecting-a-proxy-getting-original-ip

This is interesting as well

http://whatismyipaddress.com/proxy-check

• Like 1

Hi 

what did you mean by : "traffic monitor"

Analytics ? or another solution to track ?  :) 

Piwik, analytics, statcounter... nothing on all of of them...

May be a bad assumption by me.. but with 50 threads I'm guessing you're using sockets? 

If that's the case you won't show up on a javascript based tracker.

For analytics I have a bot!

not even need to surf the site

this is a story of cookie and url parameter :)

but not tested on other!

If you want, you can make a test!

Are you clearing the cache and flash cookies?

How to clear cahce and flash cookies? Gime some links.

Humanize your Visits maybe should help

How can i humanize my visits? I set referrer url and then navigate ot url and stay there random time.

May be a bad assumption by me.. but with 50 threads I'm guessing you're using sockets? 

If that's the case you won't show up on a javascript based tracker.

I m not sure if javascript is trackerr, it may be, so how do i fix this?

Unless it's your own server logs that you're looking at the tracker is javascript or image based.. neither of which will load if you are loading the page with sockets.  You'll need to load the page in a browser probably with javascript and images on.

Yea i use thread in new webbrowser navigate to url and i use javascript and images on. So i guess that is not a problem.

But if google  analytics recognize my traffficn will other trackers recognize it too?

Anyone like to see this code? I have fully build it and it just requires some checkup from advanced ubotuser who will know why it is not sending traffic. i have url to which bot needs to land and i have an account for traffic checkup.

So if you can check it up and make it send traffic i will pay you 10$. Please help, i know 10$ is not enough but i will get paid 10$ as well if i make it work, so all you need to do is verify my code.

Please PM me

Ok, it work for me now, I use my bot with HMA, not every LOC are seen by my analytics (statcounter), but it seems to work for some of them. Give me your url to visit in PM and I'll send you little traffic to see if it works with my bot if you want ;) 

We'll see your bot after that.

Si tu parles français ça m'arrange, sinon talk to me in english je ferai avec ;)

I have verify that tracker is working by sending real visits. So now i m not sure why is bot not working. I have created simple test bot, i hit button and he loads the page with random useragent and proxy and it clears cookies and everything, but it cant send a single visitor. So i m lost here. Maybe is bad proxy list? But i see pages are opening in threads and everything works like a charm, but no visitors counted. Maybe it is not clearing cookies? But i place clear cookies and i even try to clean cache with some advanced code i found on the forum and it didnt help at all.

Please give me some more ideas. Or if you want to see my code i will be more than happy to send it to you.

ui text box("proxy", #proxy)
define clearcookies {
    clear cookies
    set user agent("Firefox 6")
    set referrer(#ref)
    change proxy(#proxy)
}
ui text box("referrer", #ref)
ui text box("landingpage", #land)
ui button("start") {
    clearcookies()
    close page
    navigate(#land, "Wait")
}

Ok this i created to send 1 visit and verify if it is recorded, but it is not recorded, i try hidemyass proxys and i tryed all type of proxys, not one is working. Any ideas?

define Clear ALL Cookies {
shell("C:\\windows\\system32\\rundll32.exe InetCpl.cpl,ClearMyTracksByProcess 4351")
shell("cmd.exe /c rmdir /s /q \"%APPDATA%\\Macromedia\\Flash Player\\#SharedObjects\\\"")
shell("C:\\Program Files\\CCleaner\\ccleaner.exe /AUTO")
}
  • Like 1

I didnt try ccleaner yet, will do that later. I have bought OS Addin plugin and i clear cache and cookies and history and flash. I use 10 threads and it looks like it sends just few visitors. But if i restrt the bot it will send another few. So i m thinking that it is maybe not sending because it keeps open threads. Is there a way to close this threads or somehow start restart ?

And i really dont understand if i clear everything with OS addin why is it not sending visits? (i have count 300 visits but only few of them show on counter.)

Anyone want to look at my code?

• 4 weeks later...

I'm playing with something similar right now using free proxies and i'm having problems also.

If i find a solution, i'll report back in here.

Use ccleaner like blumi showed you, I was about to tell you about the OS ADDin but it looks like you bought it also ?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

I didnt try ccleaner yet, will do that later. I have bought OS Addin plugin and i clear cache and cookies and history and flash. I use 10 threads and it looks like it sends just few visitors. But if i restrt the bot it will send another few. So i m thinking that it is maybe not sending because it keeps open threads. Is there a way to close this threads or somehow start restart ?

And i really dont understand if i clear everything with OS addin why is it not sending visits? (i have count 300 visits but only few of them show on counter.)

Anyone want to look at my code?

I realize this was a long time ago, but, were you able to finish your code and get it working for you?

Brian

Someone on another forum suggested they had to figure out a way to change the MAC address for each visit, too, in addition to IP rotation and clearing cookies.

Still trying to figure a way to clear cache.