UBot Underground

[SELL] 301 Nuke - FULL SOURCE CODE

Due to popular demand I have released version 1.4 which includes 301 Tiers. The code also includes a full walk-through PDF guide. The new sales thread is below: -

VISIT THE NEW SALES THREAD BELOW

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/18167-sell-301-nuke-v14-full-source-code-commercial-product-mid-5-figure-revenue/

Does this source code come with the update that includes being able to use multiple urls instead of one?

Hi mrwalt. I have not released this update yet. The source code will not feature this update however, for the people who purchase the source code now I will send the updated source code once I have released it :)

What is your time frame for releasing this new code. I know that you have talked about releasing this for some time now, I just want to know what to really expect as that is why I would be purchasing for the multiple url function.

What is your time frame for releasing this new code. I know that you have talked about releasing this for some time now, I just want to know what to really expect as that is why I would be purchasing for the multiple url function.

I will aim to get this update out within the coming week :)

Let me ask you the 301 redirect sites do you explain how to gather them when you purchase or does this automatic update in the software?

The software talks to the API server and downloads the latest sites. I have included the API code (PHP file) and the .SQL database file.

The software is clever, there are 3 different types of platform. Each one has it's own definitions file. The software reads the all the sites from the database one by one, determines it's platform and parses the definitions from it's corresponding definitions file. It then handles submissions based on the rules in the definitions file.

The source code is a great way to learn how to be 'Dynamic' with your code and move away from 'Hard-coding' things. This way, your program can change without altering your underlying code. It also allows additional platforms to be bolted in without changing any code :)

Just to re-iterate, the code uses Aymen's PAID HTTP POST plugin. You may get errors when you open the bot unless you have the plugin. It can be recoded not to use this plugin. It's only been tested in V4. I initially had problems with it in V5 so I recommend you run it in V4.

Here is Aymen's plugin thread: - http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/12837-sell-http-post-plugin-crazy-bonuses-inside/

Please be aware of this when you purchase the code. Thanks.

Will you be releasing free updated source codes? 

Hi SmokE,

The source code is updated as at 1.0. I probably won't be releasing updates to the source itself but will be for the 301 Nuke licensed software though. The Source code package comes with a fully licensed version of 301 Nuke.

• Like 1

Just bought this Source Code, and I have to say,  it definitely opens up alot of ideas i can create with ubot.  Great Job on this one BigWeb, and if you have anymore Source Codes, put me on the list. Thanks dude

-dre

Just bought this Source Code, and I have to say,  it definitely opens up alot of ideas i can create with ubot.  Great Job on this one BigWeb, and if you have anymore Source Codes, put me on the list. Thanks dude

-dre

Thank you for your purchase. I'm happy you find it useful :)

To everyone looking to purchase the source code I will say as I person that has developed a lot of bots myself that I tell why it is price where it is.  Even though I have developed hundreds of bots I still consider myself a beginner when it comes to Ubot.  I still have a lot to learn but this source code has really opened up my eyes to the possibilities of what I can really do with some of the projects that I put to the side because I did not have the technical know how at the time.

As an owner of the product and now the source code I will say that it has helped me to see beyond what I thought was possible and I can see why it took the developer several months to put this together.

NO sales pitch but I just wanted to give my honest feedback after cracking open the source code to see what was behind this very powerful software.

mrwalt

• Like 1

To everyone looking to purchase the source code I will say as I person that has developed a lot of bots myself that I tell why it is price where it is.  Even though I have developed hundreds of bots I still consider myself a beginner when it comes to Ubot.  I still have a lot to learn but this source code has really opened up my eyes to the possibilities of what I can really do with some of the projects that I put to the side because I did not have the technical know how at the time.

As an owner of the product and now the source code I will say that it has helped me to see beyond what I thought was possible and I can see why it took the developer several months to put this together.

NO sales pitch but I just wanted to give my honest feedback after cracking open the source code to see what was behind this very powerful software.

mrwalt

Thank you for your great comments. I am happy you are finding it useful :)

I want to echo what has already been said about this source code. It is not only very well organized but it shows you how you can take an ordinary looking bot

and turn it in to a very professional high quality piece of software. This is very advanced stuff and I would highly recommend this to everyone. It really opened

my eyes to what is possible!

Thank you TheBigWeb!

-Chris

I want to echo what has already been said about this source code. It is not only very well organized but it shows you how you can take an ordinary looking bot

and turn it in to a very professional high quality piece of software. This is very advanced stuff and I would highly recommend this to everyone. It really opened

my eyes to what is possible!

Thank you TheBigWeb!

-Chris

Thank you Chris. I'm glad you are finding it useful. :)