UBot Underground

Display Url List In Ui List Box

Hi 

Im trying to display the url list i scrape into a ui list box.

But everytime i do it , It displays like example.com example.com example it goes across.

what i want is it to go down,

example.com

example.com

example.com

Kind regards

Kevin

Hi 

Im trying to display the url list i scrape into a ui list box.

But everytime i do it , It displays like example.com example.com example it goes across.

what i want is it to go down,

example.com

example.com

example.com

Kind regards

Kevin

Not sure what your code looks like but you could try a replace before adding it to the box. Just replace the space with a comma.

Not sure what your code looks like but you could try a replace before adding it to the box. Just replace the space with a comma.

This is my code for the Ui List box.

ui list box("List Of Urls To Message"%urls#savefile)

the %urls has all the stored scraped urls in it.

Try this code.

ui list box("List Of Urls To Message", $replace(%urls, $new line, ","), #savefile)
clear list(%urls)
add list to list(%urls, $list from text("google
yahoo
bing", $new line), "Delete", "Global")

Woulnt that give you a space between the lines of the list?

Why not ? When writing scraped URLs to list write a comma at the end of each one.

I believe the the list box looks for a comma at the end each item.

Just my two cents worth. I am not infront of my computer so I cannot see if this correct or not

What you are suggesting would require a loop along with another list. Because when you scrape a list from some page all of the items are added to your list at once. The only way to add the commas to each item in the list without using the replace would be to use a loop along with an add item to list command and adding a comma to each item as it loops.

Try my solution using the replace in the UI, it works. However you will need to switch between another tab to see that the list was actually added.

ui list box("List Of Urls To Message", $replace(%urls, $new line, ","), #savefile)
navigate("http://www.tubeincreaser.com/proxylist.txt", "Wait")
clear list(%urls)
add list to list(%urls, $scrape attribute(<style="word-wrap: break-word; white-space: pre-wrap;">, "innertext"), "Delete", "Global")

• 5 months later...

What you are suggesting would require a loop along with another list. Because when you scrape a list from some page all of the items are added to your list at once. The only way to add the commas to each item in the list without using the replace would be to use a loop along with an add item to list command and adding a comma to each item as it loops.

Try my solution using the replace in the UI, it works. However you will need to switch between another tab to see that the list was actually added.

navigate("http://www.tubeincreaser.com/proxylist.txt", "Wait")
clear list(%urls)
add list to list(%urls, $scrape attribute(<style="word-wrap: break-word; white-space: pre-wrap;">, "innertext"), "Delete", "Global")

Hey Gogetta, is there any way to get the list to show in the ui without changing tabs? Any ideas would be great!