UBot Underground

What do you do for a living?

my name is stanford, and for the last 23 years i've been in the trucking industry. every thing from palletized freight, flatbed steel to over sized construction machinary, and i need a change

Hi,

My name is harry. i am from los angeles. I work as software developer/ Web developer. I am also going to startup my software company soon. I also invest money into forex. I trade currency long term basis like atlist 1 week position and 300 pips to 700 pips of target.

That all above how i make money. I can buy food, go holidays and also get stressed out. :)

thank you,

newcoder

• 11 months later...

I am Peter.  I started out as a web designer in 1995 in New York but got bored with it and went into sales.  In 2002 I moved to Los Angeles and became a commercial real estate broker.  Thus most of my money comes from representing clients in buying and selling multifamily and NNN retail properties all over the United States.  I used to make $500,000+ a year doing CRE brokerage... but it meant sacrificing my soul and 70 hour weeks.  One day I had enough.

Now I am in transition.  For the past few years, I have been reacquiring my lost skills in front end web development while representing my existing clients.  Last year I found ubot and it has taken over my life... literally.  I have yet to sell my first bot (there's apparently more to selling than just creation).  For now, I use my bots to power my real estate business and open new doors.  

I see ubot skills as a huge advantage in my field.  I have a plan, and I am learning my way towards it.  Kudos to Seth for this amazing software...

Anyone who needs real estate help, I am an expert, feel free to contact me.  I will certainly be contacting you ubot gurus...

• 1 month later...

Old Post but hey... I'm Vernon. From South Africa. I'm a 2IC " Second In charge" at a Retail Shop namely Trappers. "Full Time"

I also work with children and adults that use drugs, s3xually abuse, homeless. I also teach some of them how to make some extra cash for himself. Also give relationship advice. Working with ladies that are heart broken in a relationship, especially abuse relationships..

I'm also a middleman in Tourist Agency Arrangements

Best part of me lol... Always try to be the best husband and father to my own family....

Start using ubot studio to help me with my online business... 

Vernon

My name is Alan and I reside in some place sunny in the USA. I'm a Licensed Real Estate Broker selling businesses as a business broker and I represent taxpayers that are having problems with the IRS (very lonely job). I love automation and I love to fight the IRS when they're wrong.