UBot Underground

What do you do for a living?

Forums, as a product allows you to interact, learn and take some knowledge transfer. But how much do you know the inner community. On a forum, you meet different kinds of people, from different paradigms and stages of life. 

Lets introduce ourselves on what do we do for a living (it would also help in the long run).

Let me start my self:

My name is Imran, from India and I work as a Product Manager.

Cheers

.I

Wow, didn't realize we had programmers here that are in high school.

Anyway, My name is Chris. I am a fulltime Internet Marketer, and part time ubot programmer. I really no longer create bots to sell though. For me, there is way more money in creating private bots to use for marketing purposes.

Hopefully others will join in and announce themselves.

My name is Tadej and I'm slowly finishing study of Electrical Engineering. I got dragged away from study by IM, SEO (2009) and mostly UBot, so today I am a full time UBot, automating the web since 2010. ;)

Damn so everyone introduced themselves except me , lol , here we go :

My name is Aymen , i'm a full time Internet Marketer Since 2009

30% of my income comes from affiliate marketing , and the rest comes from bots and software development (Ubot and Visual Studio)

I'm Buddy a.k.a UBotBuddy and my day job consumes quite a bit of time managing this

http://www.liberty.edu/news/index.cfm?PID=18495&MID=95369

I also run http://ubottraining.com

Buddy

Hey buddy looks like my original career and now freelance is similar to yours what hardware you running behind that plc types? robot types ? some scada system sitting over the top of everything? understand if you cant go into great detail but worked on similar systems in different fields looks interesting.

Yikes  B) ... i'm kinda anonymous though, me Michael but close friends call me Macs, i live in Spain and work as a full time designer and programmer for private contracts... mostly brainstorming for the big boys.

...nice to meet you all!

It is a storage system designed by the company Muratec.  It has a rack system with 4,200 bins of varying sizes (will house about 400,000 books) and has three automated cranes.  I manage this system as well as the ILS (card catalog system) that talks to the robotic system.  When a student/faculty request a book it will retrieve the bin and lift it thru the floor to our customer service area where it can be checked out by the requester.  Our archives, periodicals, and micro-form formats will be retrieved from the lower levels (where I work).

Very cool system when the cranes are running at full tilt.  Oh and the station tables will tilt forward for the pickers for easier access.

A very popular place to be when dignitaries come to see the system.  We are building a new library (around this entire system) and I am the only resident in the building so far.  No secrets about this place.

I only wish I could install UBot and it would be complete.  LOL

Buddy

So from what I read and realize (what I also wrote to Seth), Ubot is not only an app, but an eco-system in it self. Its a source of lively hood for the most of us. Without the eco-system, its nothing but a peice of software.

I have been talking about not only building apps/software/products but building eco-system's within it and Mr. Seth proves me right.

My name is Imran and I am a product manager in a mobile application company. Also I am a speaker for startup's on how they should build their products.

Hey,my name is Alex and i earn money from various things.

The last years i have spread my eggs as much as possible,so now i have multiple incomes and i am a expert at seo.

-Owner of 2 company's (international)

-Owner of 2 shops

-Owner of 50+ websites (including premium domains)

And here is how i make my money:

-Selling traffic

-SEO (only for myself but if any clients got a huge budget then i take on a project from now and then)

-Custom software (if you got big pockets,only private and no ubot's)

-Buying and selling complete company's 

-Selling real products from my shops

-Selling ads

• 5 weeks later...

My name is Luke and I'm an online marketer. I've been into various things: website building, SEO services and a little app creation. 

My use of Ubot will be to automate workflows...mostly form filling from CSV files.