UBot Underground

[WTS] PHP Compiler Plugin - use php coding in your ubot software

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

anytime hope you enjoy the plugin..  Need anything let me know.

F.A.Q.

Is there any additional install required on clients machine sorry if you mention this in the vid im on mobile

Yes requires installing the php compiler, that executes the php you use within ubot.

Its a very painless and easy process however.  See the download manual from the buy page the above image forwards you to.

Note: place the php file if trying to run a php file in a location that does not require any special privileges.  Like documents, same location as application, desktop etc. 

Not in the C: drive, or program files, or other areas where permissions are not standard.

UPDATES

Package updated..  7-23-2013

-No longer displays the cmd window when it executes.

-More example ubot code added to the package.

Package Updated.. 7-24-2013

-More example code added (including SpinReWritter, Get file size in bytes, and many others)

Package Updated.. 7-31-2013
-More example code added ..  now includes examples for

• Php execute from file or from raw php
  • Basic Scraping
  • Parse Scraped Data
  • Curl Scrape
  • Curl POST data
  • Random String
  • Parse JSON Data
  • Similarity between text
  • BB to Html code
  • Spin Re-writer
  • The Best Spinner
  • Return File Size
  • Short URL Creator
  • Get Domain from link

Is there any additional install required on clients machine sorry if you mention this in the vid im on mobile

Yes requires installing the php compiler, that executes the php you use within ubot.

Its a very painless and easy process however.  See the download manual from the buy page the above image forwards you to.

ok i won't say that this thing is awesome because obviously it is a very cool plugin and using it inside Ubot is very easy !

Thx TJ for this awesome plugin ! i already got my hands on it and i'm loving it!

A tip:

i'f you want to include php in your clients systems just refer them to this site : http://php.iis.net/

after they install it from there , its usually installed here for 64 os : C:\Program Files (x86)\iis express\PHP\{phpversion folder}\php.exe

or 32 os  : C:\Program Files\iis express\PHP\{phpversion folder}\php.exe

to get the exact location just refer to : C:\Program Files\iis express\PHP\ and add all folders to a list , then use the first list item as it will be the folder where php is installed, that way you have the location of the php exe automatically !

Awesome plugin TJ! Great job! Just pulling out my CC. Hey just a quick question, can the "iis express"be installed on a different location than Program files or is it mandatory to be installed there?

Thanks,

Praney

Unfortunately i dont think its possible but I will look into it, as I think thats the php engine executing.

Maybe you can implement a way like the Advanced Shall commands Plugin works, it can run in hidden.

Here are some resources:

http://wiki.uniformserver.com/index.php/PHP_CLI:_Hidden_Process

Looking forward to that..

Thanks,

Praney

WOW now this is one handy plugin!

I got hold of this yesterday and its just amazed me how fast things can be done..  i love the speed of php in ubot, its super cool.

The plugin could not be easier to use, its super simple and TJ provides some nice examples too.

so if you want to expand your ubot capabilities and do some nifty things quicker then this is definitely one for you.

Hey TJ just grabbed the plugin. I haven't tested it out yet but im sure its great. This plugin idea has been floating around the forums for awhile and I have to say I am ecstatic that you've made it. This is a complete game changer and now really makes ubot pretty much limitless. Kudos to you my friend!

Package Updated.. 7-31-2013
-More example code added ..  now includes examples for

• Php execute from file or from raw php
  • Basic Scraping
  • Parse Scraped Data
  • Curl Scrape
  • Curl POST data
  • Random String
  • Parse JSON Data
  • Similarity between text
  • BB to Html code
  • Spin Re-writer