UBot Underground

[Sell Plugin] Short URL Creation

Dang, I was going to create a personal bot to do this. Will you be adding more shortening services? I can give you more if you need & I will pick this up for sure!!

Also, does it create an account for getting API keys?

it doesnt create accounts for the keys no.  this is a plugin to use the api services..  should already have an account with those selected services.

google one alone allows for up to  1 million redirect urls to be made a day.  add in the others doubt you will max it out on the services available at the moment.  but im sure ill add more as time goes on.

Started with 2 this morning and added in 3 additional ones shown above today.

about the bit.ly issue, the ban only works if you shorten many time the same URL, but we can use your plugin to shorten many URLs only once also. I'd think that you could include it and mention it, since bit.ly is a really popular service .

Any chances your working on getting this on google checkout, or have any other payment methods availalbe.

I know I sound like a broken record, but you have all these great plugins that I want to purchase but cannot pay via paypal.

I don't understand why I can use credit card for other Paypal checkouts and not yours. I'm going to purchase anyway but just saying for now I have to use someone elses PP account and any updates I'll have to have them send to my email. Also, other PP check outs give you the option to add a different email to send download links and updates.

Here are a few more you might be able to add if possible.

su.pr

tr.im

3.ly

u.nu

1click.at

I just bought this checking it out now!!

none of those had an api to work with from what i seen..

Will continue to look for others and see what i can do.

I gotta say that TJ went above and beyond to help me get this.

His customer service is always Top Notch!   Always a pleasure to deal with, and if it comes from TJ you can be sure that it's good.

A great plug-in, and for only $5 it really is a no brainer.

Thanks for the awesome plugin and fantastic customer support TJ.

• 2 years later...