UBot Underground

[Sell Plugin] File Folder & Manipulation Commands

Just picked this up, mostly needed the encrypt/decrypt function, so the other stuff was kinda like a bonus:) Can you tell me what type of encryption is this using?

Looking forward to some videos on the other stuff cuz I'm not sure what some of it even does (like create temp file), and some stuff I don't even see in there at all (like the first 2 things on the list of commands) so a bit confused.

Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

so how does the $return final url work?

I put : http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=4&ved=0CE0QFjAD&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.petesmithauto.com%2F&ei=np62UejVJa_e4APolYG4Bg&usg=AFQjCNGZM6Oc1P4rS9OU5iiddZnwvpYBGQ&sig2=bLRPNnkuuaivNNW3X7FtdA

in expecting to redirected to: http://www.petesmithauto.com/

I just put these in a set command but maybe that isn't the right way to do it.

Thanks for the help as usual.

The url your using is a forwarding url from google, not a redirect url.

this function converts short urls to the long urls by following the url redirects to the final resting url.

screenshot of use

http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Snagit/media/58ddad3c-6016-4f4f-b996-598158c8d613/06.11.2013-08.png

• 10 months later...

Hi TJ!

The $get folders function doesn't seem to work for me. I tried to use it the same way as with $get files (add list to list), but I can't drag it in there. I was able to add it through Code View, but it throws an error when I try to run it. Can you please check whether it still works?

I'm using it with Ubot 4, I've got version 1.000 of your plugin.

Thanks,

Marton

Hi TJ!

The $get folders function doesn't seem to work for me. I tried to use it the same way as with $get files (add list to list), but I can't drag it in there. I was able to add it through Code View, but it throws an error when I try to run it. Can you please check whether it still works?

I'm using it with Ubot 4, I've got version 1.000 of your plugin.

Thanks,

Marton

Yes, i think TJ forgot to allow it on add to list.

For now, you can drag it on set command then just add that variable to list.

Sample code:

set(#folders$plugin function("FileFolderCommands.dll""$get folders""{$special folder("Desktop")}\\Folder""Folder Name Only"), "Global")

add list to list(%folderList$list from text(#folders"

"), "Delete""Global")

• Like 1

Yes, i think TJ forgot to allow it on add to list.

For now, you can drag it on set command then just add that variable to list.

Sample code:

set(#folders$plugin function("FileFolderCommands.dll""$get folders""{$special folder("Desktop")}\\Folder""Folder Name Only"), "Global")

add list to list(%folderList$list from text(#folders"

"), "Delete""Global")

your right sorry im remoting to site atm, and forgot its as command and not function.

I will see what i can do to make it a function as well.

node view copy paste

add list to list(%test, $list from text($plugin function("FileFolderCommands.dll", "$get folders", $special folder("Desktop"), "Folder Name Only"), $new line), "Delete", "Global")

code view copy paste

add list to list(%test$list from text($plugin function("FileFolderCommands.dll""$get folders"$special folder("Desktop"), "Folder Name Only"), $new line), "Delete""Global")

seems to work fine within the list from text function.

node view copy paste

add list to list(%test, $list from text($plugin function("FileFolderCommands.dll", "$get folders", $special folder("Desktop"), "Folder Name Only"), $new line), "Delete", "Global")

code view copy paste

add list to list(%test$list from text($plugin function("FileFolderCommands.dll""$get folders"$special folder("Desktop"), "Folder Name Only"), $new line), "Delete""Global")

seems to work fine within the list from text function.

Thanks TJ for the quick reply! It's working perfectly, good enough for me!

Previously I only tried it with a variable (like Kreatus), but that doesn't seem to work either.

Anyway, problem solved, thanks Kreatus and TJ both for your help on this, really appreciate it!

All the best,

Marton

• 4 months later...