UBot Underground

[Sell Plugin] Hma Commands

http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Snagit/media/9f7f8747-105e-4f5b-be6d-bdc674b8e6fc/03.30.2013-12.png

USAGED

Open HMA, set the settings you want to use inside of hma, and hit connect.

Then call

plugin command("HMA Commands.dll", "hma tools", "Connect", "Program Files (x86)")

or

plugin command("HMA Commands.dll", "hma tools full path", "Change ip", "C:\\Program Files (x86)\\HMA! Pro VPN\\bin\\HMA! Pro VPN.exe")

To change ip.

VIDEO
http://screencast.com/t/ux1GP4FehA

• Like 1
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://content.screencast.com/users/lowridertj/folders/Snagit/media/9f7f8747-105e-4f5b-be6d-bdc674b8e6fc/03.30.2013-12.png USAGED   Open HMA, set the settings you want to use inside of hma, and hit c

would be a question for hidemyass.com

sent you a pm, think i responded to your email as well. and sent on skype.

Does this connect you to the actual HMA service or just Proxies from the site? Does the person using the plug-in need to be a HMA client? 

It's for the VPN services, so you need to be a client with their vpn software. 

For change ip, it waits for the ip to be changed and only continues when new ip is connected or do you have to put waits?

Good question... I picked this up the other day but have not had a chance to try it out yet. Not even signed up at HMA yet hahaha, just gearing up...

• 1 month later...

Humm I think this plugin is not working anymore I tried to change IP and it does nothing.

I do have the right folder choosen.

I have the latest HMA 2.7.1.7 Installed

I will also like to know about this question asked above

"For change ip, it waits for the ip to be changed and only continues when new ip is connected or do you have to put waits?"

For change ip, it waits for the ip to be changed and only continues when new ip is connected or do you have to put waits?

hma does not provide a way to wait for the ip to change so you have to use a wait command to wait a specified time for it to change

Good question... I picked this up the other day but have not had a chance to try it out yet. Not even signed up at HMA yet hahaha, just gearing up...

i do have plans to try some things that will wait for it to change.   but so far have ran into road blocks.

Humm I think this plugin is not working anymore I tried to change IP and it does nothing.

I do have the right folder choosen.

I have the latest HMA 2.7.1.7 Installed

I will also like to know about this question asked above

"For change ip, it waits for the ip to be changed and only continues when new ip is connected or do you have to put waits?"

Make sure you have hma up, and then have it connect.

and you will need to run as administrator if your not on an account with cmd access.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

would be a question for hidemyass.com

well, yes, but of course they will say it is.  In fact they say it right there on the PRO-VPN page.

I was hoping someone here would be able to give me an objective un-biased opinion / feedback.

• 6 months later...