UBot Underground

[Sell Plugin] Watermark / Re Size Image Commands

TJ any plans on adding compression to the plugin. I'm asking because with photoshop after processing the images they weight about 200kb but with the plugin the weight about 1mb so it would be nice to have some type of quality settings.

Btw after I process the image with ubot I can't open it with PS. Is that normal?

yes im looking into quality settings, and compression.

As for not being able to open it in PS after using the re-size or any of that im not to sure.  ill try to take a look at the formatting.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Howdy DEV, looking to acquire another great plugin from you :)

Can you please edit the initial post and give details on what image types (.png, gif, bmp...) does the plugin support to watermark and what image types for the watermarks itself !? thanks.

Also would be great to have features to re-size and maybe to convert to between formats or even to bash64 :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

yes this type of plugin does not require update for its specified functionality

Yes it works well, I bought it this morning. Only issue I am having is no matter what I do I cant seem to specify a random color. It always comes out black. 

on which option?

and using a hex code such as #FFFFFF

add list to list(%watermarkcolors,$list from text("Black, White, Blue, Brown, Green, Orange",","),"Delete","Global")

plugin command("Watermarking.dll""watermark with text""{$special folder("My Documents")}/resize1.jpg""{$special folder("My Documents")}/1.jpg", #watermarktext, "Arial", 17, $random list item(%watermarkcolors), "Middle Center"""""$rand(220,255))

Thats what I got and it isnt working. Tried hex instead of colors with no luck.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...