UBot Underground

[Sell Plugin] Sound Commands

• 1 month later...

Hi, just tried the sample but it keeps telling me that this bot contains an invalid script ? Is this plugin still working ? works with std or pro ? If the the error is because i don't have the plugin then the sample here is pointless but thinking that you have put it here for a reason i think the sample it faulty or not working anymore.

please confirm! :)

ok, just got it, works like a charm :) what with the rss plugin? i don't really get the idea... i understand it grabs an RSS but how does it stores it !? tables? if we export it to a db or poster how it will be used if we need only one feed and not all. thanks.

ok, just got it, works like a charm :) what with the rss plugin? i don't really get the idea... i understand it grabs an RSS but how does it stores it !? tables? if we export it to a db or poster how it will be used if we need only one feed and not all. thanks.

glad you like it..

the RSS to variable plugin isn't really a common one most people would need and in most cases you would just find regex from the rss feed url as you need to pull your data to lists to process.

the RSS is still being worked on more..

the best way to work with the rss plugin and what i did expected from it is that it should get the feeds and store them inside tables individually... or, the easiest part make the plugin extract and use only the feed number 1, or feeds 1 to 3, or all... easier for you to build and faster for uboters to use.

hope it helps.

• 5 weeks later...