UBot Underground

Cursor Postion XY Locator Plugin - FREE

Thanks TJ!  

A noob question  now.

Could You give  an example or site where  this plugin will help - and standard selectors alone may not?

Thanks.

Edited by Sanjeev
Thanks TJ!  

A noob question  now.

Could You give  an example or site where  this plugin will help - and standard selectors alone may not?

Thanks.

no examples sorry..  if you have a need to find the coordinate's of something to set to variables to use with windows commands, then you can see the use for needing it.

Actually, I never used a Ubot plugin and so don't know how to even install this on my STD.

top under Tools > Plugins

add, remove as needed

I posted this in to another topic that I opened about this kind of functionality but here is the right thread I think:

I installed it... well it is not working ... on the download page it say: "Use the mouse over function to move your mouse over an area, then use the plugin to capture the X, Y position to variables and use as needed" ... mouse over do not move the mouse so the plugin will get the cursor position (over the run button or where you last moved the mouse with your hand) ...

navigate("http://www.ubotstudio.com/", "Wait")
mouse over(<innertext="Verify Emails">, "No")
wait(1)
plugin command("GetMousePosition.dll", "Get Mouse X,Y", #x, #y)
ui stat monitor("x=", #x)
ui stat monitor("y=", #y)

so in the above example if I want to get the x and y coordinates of the "verify Emails" element o the page and insert them in the Move Mouse command or in the Click Mouse command the commands will click on the run button of the bot not on the Verify Email on the page...

The plugin is working fine it can find the mouse coordinates but it is not useful as a solution for what I need :(

• 1 month later...

I posted this in to another topic that I opened about this kind of functionality but here is the right thread I think:

I installed it... well it is not working ... on the download page it say: "Use the mouse over function to move your mouse over an area, then use the plugin to capture the X, Y position to variables and use as needed" ... mouse over do not move the mouse so the plugin will get the cursor position (over the run button or where you last moved the mouse with your hand) ...

navigate("http://www.ubotstudio.com/", "Wait")
mouse over(<innertext="Verify Emails">, "No")
wait(1)
plugin command("GetMousePosition.dll", "Get Mouse X,Y", #x, #y)
ui stat monitor("x=", #x)
ui stat monitor("y=", #y)

so in the above example if I want to get the x and y coordinates of the "verify Emails" element o the page and insert them in the Move Mouse command or in the Click Mouse command the commands will click on the run button of the bot not on the Verify Email on the page...

The plugin is working fine it can find the mouse coordinates but it is not useful as a solution for what I need :(

if its not working for your needs.  Feel free not to use it (Its free)..

move mouse i thought would move your cursor but is not the case.  therefore you have to capture your XY before hand.

Shouldn't be using this to verify emails anyways..  if your needing help for verification emails there is much better ways, and you dont really need to click the link you can scrape it to a list then loop through them.  much more efficient.

Thanks TJ - very handy plug-in. Just solved an annoying issue for me. :)

your welcome..