UBot Underground

[BUY] eBay + Heritage Auction Scraper

Hello. I am new to this community and don’t have the time to make myself the bot I require. Hence this post.

Few items to note:

• If you have a question, please feel free to post it so everyone can receive a reply.
  • I don’t have any benchmarks for prices, so please don’t be offended - again, post your suggestions.
  • I don't need the source code. I just need the bot to work (however that happens).

Thank you.

I need 2 bots (or one bot that can do the nessesary steps below) - The bot(s) will scrape the same type of information and behave very similarly, however, they will be running off of two sites: eBay US and Heritage (links will be provided below).

Specifically, I will need to scrape ALL completed items from the below 2 categories in eBay:

• Coins & Paper Money > Paper Money: US > Large Size Notes
  • Coins & Paper Money > Paper Money: US > Small Size Notes

And scrape ALL completed items from the below 2 categories in Heritage:

• Currency Size > Large Size (Pre-1928)
  • Currency Size > Small Size (1928 and later)

For eBay, I will need to scrape the following from each item:

1. Source: eBay
  2. Title of the auction
  3. Price/Winning bid
  4. Item Number
  5. Auction or Buy It now?
  6. # of bids if Sold at Auction
  7. Sold or Unsold (you can decide how to identify that)
  8. Ended date/time
  9. Seller ID
  10. Item Location
  11. Shipping Fee
  12. Make a PDF of the entire auction (save pdf)
  13. All FULL sized images uploaded into eBay (no thumbnails) and ALL images in the auctul body of the auction.

For Heritage, I will need to scrape the following from each item:

1. Source: Heritage
  2. Title of the auction
  3. Lot Number
  4. Service (PCGS/PMG,etc…)
  5. Grade
  6. Price/Winning bid
  7. # of bids
  8. Sold or Unsold?
  9. Ended date/time
  10. Make a PDF of the entire auction (save pdf)
  11. All FULL sized images uploaded into Heritage (no thumbnails) and ALL images in the actual body of the auction.

I suggest that for eBay, the bot first goes into "COMPLETED LISTINGS" and sorts by "RECENT FIRST", this way, every week, when it runs, it will pick up new completed items and I can manually turn it off once it starts to overlap (not sure if this can be done manually).

For Heritage, you will need to go to the proper category and click on the "PAST AUCTION ARCHIVE" and sort by TIME: LATEST and do like eBay suggestion above.

The bots will have to run weekly or as you see fit and remove duplicate items in case there is some overlap.

For actual scraping, for each item (eBay) or lot (Heritage), bots will need to save each 'text' item into an Excel file (or whatever is ideal) and the pictures into an eBay folder or a Heritage folder (respectively). The excel file can be a single file shared by both bots (shared by both websites).

The folder structure will be on my Win XP pc - you can suggest the folder structure as you see fit.

Here are the links. I hope they work.

http://www.ebay.com/csc/Large-Size-Notes-/149942/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

http://www.ebay.com/csc/Small-Size-Notes-/40028/i.html?_from=R40&_nkw=&LH_Complete=1&rt=nc

http://currency.ha.com/c/search-results.zx?Ns=Time|1&Ne=1193&N=56+790+231+1194 (will need to manually apply filters)

Both auctions require a free ID and I have that - you can make one for yourself to test.

My Budget is $200 for this project. (your comments/feedback is welcome). I am willing to work on the timing. Not sure what form of payment is common. I am in the US (New York) and can pay in cash (face to face) or paypal. We can work out payment details later (50% now 50% after project sign off by me, etc...).

post-7358-0-24078100-1359474717_thumb.png

post-7358-0-41507100-1359474719_thumb.png

post-7358-0-50819700-1359474721_thumb.png

post-7358-0-64253700-1359474723_thumb.png

Edited by cxzsaq