UBot Underground

http://77thcloud.com/uibuilderpro/salesthread/salesheader.png

NOTICE:

This UI Builder is no longer being sold as

I have released a much better ui builder.

You can check it out here:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/16343-sell-new-generation-ui-builder-create-amazing-custom-html-uis-with-ease/

Cheers, Darryl.

http://77thcloud.com/uibuilderpro/salesthread/topnew.png

http://77thcloud.com/uibuilderpro/salesthread/one.png

All UI's Below Were Created with UI Builder Pro

http://77thcloud.com/uibuilderpro/salesthread/two.png

YOU can create ANY style that YOU like

*Now available in two versions*

"UI Builder Lite"

&

"UI Builder Pro"

http://77thcloud.com/uibuilderpro/salesthread/comparison.png

Create and customize Tabs in both versions!

*Four Awesome New Features Added*

1) Hidden Fields: create fields that appear and disappear

when a button or "iphone" switch, set by you is clicked. Button can

also be set to change it's text(label), when clicked as well, and it's

so easy to do with UI Builder Pro!

2) Progress Bar: adding a progress bar to your ui's is now

super easy to do. You decide the height and width and simply

add it, no hassles!

Click Here to view a quick demo

3) Dynamic Dropdowns: with UI Builder Pro you

can now easily add 2 types of Dynamic Dropdowns.

Type 1: dropdown two's options will change depending on what is selected in dropdown one etc.

Type 2: will enable you to populate dropdowns from scraped data or from a saved file           

4) Conditional Fields: allows different fields to         

appear in your UI depending on the option selected in a dropdown!

Conditional Fields Demo:

When added to these awesome features:

Disable Feature: allows you to have fields, along with

buttons to be disabled when clicked to prevent user's of your bots from

clicking the "run" button twice and causing all kinds of problems.

And the

Custom Code Feature: this really is a powerful feature

which makes it possible for you to add your own scripts and almost

anything else to your ui's.

The UI Builder Pro gives you more

features than any other tool to

add functionality to your ui's!

Not only that:

It also gives you a ton of options

for creating the look you want

for you ui, and I don't know

of another tool that comes even

close to what UI Builder Pro

can do in regards to this!

UI Builder Lite

Create professional looking ui's styled with css & jquery with ease. This version comes with a pre-made

template. Simply add your required elements and position them by dragging and dropping, and when your

done simply copy and paste the code into your bot.

You can also save your ui's allowing you to edit them at a later date.

Images can be converted to base64 by the builder so there is no need to have any files on your server.

Screenshot of example ui created with UI Builder Lite

Background color and ui height can easily be changed at any time.

http://77thcloud.com/uibuilderpro/salesthread/bootstrap.png

UI Builder Pro

You will be amazed at the ui's that you can create with the UI Builder Pro. Because with this version you

create your own "Themes"(templates), which means that you can customize each and every element to

look the way YOU want it to with very few limitations, and add amazing mouse-over effects.

Also with the Pro version you have the option to add iphone style switches in the place of checkboxes,

add tooltips to give user instructions, add custom code which is very useful for adding things like video,

banners etc. and the option to have elements such as buttons, text boxes to be disabled when the user

clicks a designated button.

With the UI Builder Pro you can make your bots stand out and make them look like no other.

If you would like a trial of the Pro version then simply contact me

and I will get it organized.

Videos

UI Builder Pro

Theme Creator

Creating Tabs

If you purchase UI Builder Lite you can upgrade to the Pro version at any

time in the future simply by contacting me

No longer being sold.

And remember your purchase is safe with a 30 day money back guarantee

http://77thcloud.com/d&duibuilder/images/30day.jpg

• Like 5
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://77thcloud.com/uibuilderpro/salesthread/salesheader.png           NOTICE:   This UI Builder is no longer being sold as   I have released a much better ui builder.   You can check it out here:  

New update, feature added.   I have added the first of two types of dynamic dropdowns to the builder.   With the one that I have just added you can add up to 4 dropdowns in a "group". Dropdown two's o

Just uploaded a major update, here's whats new:   1) Completely new "tabs" which is a major improvement for creating tabbed ui's. Tabs are also draggable so you can now align them either horizontally

Posted Images

I just upgraded from the old Ui builder and the new Ui builder is mind blowing,hats off Darryl!!.

This is the easyses,best looking and by far the best Ui builder out there.

I have become a big fan of Darryl's products and the best part he has NO monthly fees!!!!

wow dude that looks awesome really good work 

one thing you might want to add is the x  y coordinates of the element if you have lots of elements it's easier to align

pftg4

one thing you might want to add is the x  y coordinates of the element if you have lots of elements it's easier to align

pftg4

Yeah was thinking something similar. X, Y co ordinates or guide lines you can place over and slide around to act as a ruler. 

pftg4

Good suggestion about making the elements easier to align, although I don't think I will be able to do it with x y co-ordinates

Yeah was thinking something similar. X, Y co ordinates or guide lines you can place over and slide around to act as a ruler. 

I really like the guide lines idea. I am sure that is all that would be needed to line up the elements correctly.

I will look to see if I can add this asap.

Thanks to both of you for the suggestions.

I just purchased and when the registration window pops up name: email: unlock code:

I tried my registration as it unlock code and it won't open.

although this isn't how you described in the download email of how to open it the only popup box

yeah its a pretty handy bit of software for quick bots have you thought about any styling options such as border lines tabs etc would make it really powerful.

Hi Kev,

if I understand you correctly I think that border lines would be a good idea to add.

Again if I understand correctly about tabs you can download a free program for creating tabs here

You can save the tabs code you create to notepad, then paste the code for the ui's you create with the Drag & Drop ui builder into the notepad file replacing:

TAB 1 CONTENT (RECOMMEND CREATING UI ELEMENTS WITHIN A TABLE AND ADDING THE ENTIRE TABLE HERE)

You can then copy and paste the notepad file into your html ui panel.

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to come here and say thank you to Darly for making this. It is an AWESOME tool that has got some of my bots to a level that would have no way been possible without outsourcing the work or spending a shit tonne of time learning html, which I will do one day but there are better places for my time to be spent right now like trying to get my head around Regex and other Ubot functions....

When additional styling options are added it will be on a whole new level of good.

Great work

Edited by ChrisDH
Just want to come here and say thank you to Darly for making this. It is an AWESOME tool that has got some of my bots to a level that would have no way been possible without outsourcing the work or spending a shit tonne of time learning html, which I will do one day but there are better places for my time to be spent right now like trying to get my head around Regex and other Ubot functions....

When additional styling options are added it will be on a whole new level of good.

Great work

Glad you are finding the builder useful, it's good to hear things like that.

Should have the next update ready tomorrow, which will include the guide lines and bordered boxes, which will have plenty of styling options.

I was surprised at how much they can improve the look of the ui's really, it's quite significant.

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
thanks Darryl

one problem I am having with the multi tab is when I run a define from a button it reverts back to the orignal

Hi Kev,

I made that multi tab generator to use for the original ui builder I made, and it works fine with that, but so far I have been unable to figure out why it is having this problem when using the code from the D&D Builder. It's got me stumped to be honest.

I will keep trying for a solution, but no guarantees though.

Darryl.

Hi Kev,

I made that multi tab generator to use for the original ui builder I made, and it works fine with that, but so far I have been unable to figure out why it is having this problem when using the code from the D&D Builder. It's got me stumped to be honest.

I will keep trying for a solution, but no guarantees though.

Darryl.

thanks couldn't figure it out myself was even thinking of writing a variable or something each time it executes the define so it jumps back to window 2 but couldn't figure it out

Hi Kev,

seems the <form> tags are causing the problem for some reason.

Solution: copy and paste the code from the D&D Builder to notepad and replace all "form"(do not include the <>) with "p".

That stopped the problem with the testing I did.

Darryl.

tried it worked great thank you

guys the support that comes with this product is excellent and is a great product defo worth buying.

it saves me so much time when creating UI's

Hi, this is a great ui html program, I created a nice looking ui quickly. But I have not a clue when adding tab windows. It would be nice to have tab feature built into the ui drag and drop program. 

I did try the free tab generator program, I am not sure what to replace this with:

TAB 1 CONTENT   (RECOMMEND CREATING UI ELEMENTS WITHIN A TABLE AND ADDING THE ENTIRE TABLE HERE)

Is there a tutorial or video on how to add tabs? Thank you

Hi, this is a great ui html program, I created a nice looking ui quickly. But I have not a clue when adding tab windows. It would be nice to have tab feature built into the ui drag and drop program. 

I did try the free tab generator program, I am not sure what to replace this with:

TAB 1 CONTENT   (RECOMMEND CREATING UI ELEMENTS WITHIN A TABLE AND ADDING THE ENTIRE TABLE HERE)

Is there a tutorial or video on how to add tabs? Thank you

Hi buohcom,

just replace "TAB 1 CONTENT   (RECOMMEND CREATING UI ELEMENTS WITHIN A TABLE AND ADDING THE ENTIRE TABLE HERE) with the entire ui code from the d&d ui builder.

You will replace "TAB 2 CONTENT   (RECOMMEND CREATING UI ELEMENTS WITHIN A TABLE AND ADDING THE ENTIRE TABLE HERE) with the code for your second ui.

Just do that for all tabs, then paste the entire code in your html ui panel.

Darryl.

Hi Darryl,

I did exactly that, copied everything exactly outputed by the D&D program and pasted and replaced this line:

Still showing up all messed up. I've emailed you my tab code and D&D code.