UBot Underground

Incredible new ui builder coming soon - take a sneak peak

Hi all, just wanted to give you a sneak peak at the new ui builder I am working on.

I guarantee that you have not seen anything like this for creating ui's for uBot!

Go straight to 1:30 in the video if you want, that's the most important part!

Click Here for a Sneak Peak

Also I apologize for the poor voice quality and quality in general of the vid, but you will still get the idea of how this builder works.

Hopefully you have watched the video before reading the rest of this post.

I have'nt finished yet but this new program is working great and I am sure you can see just just how quick and easy this new ui builder will make the job of building ui's.

There is one drawback however, and it's a fairly significant one.

If the bot is re-sized it is not possible for me(at least that I know of) to make it so that the ui will re-size with the bot, therefore creating what is not a very good or professional look.

I have made a feature request to make it possible when compiling our bots to have an option to make it so that the bots cannot be re-sized. Having this feature in uBot would solve the problem completely.

Hopefully if enough people make a request for this feature the development team will be kind enough to include it in the next update. That would really allow every-body to take full advantage of the huge benefits that this break-through new ui builder has to offer.

Regards

Darryl.

• Like 5
I have made a feature request to make it possible when compiling our bots to have an option to make it so that the bots cannot be re-sized. Having this feature in uBot would solve the problem completely.

Hopefully if enough people make a request for this feature the development team will be kind enough to include it in the next update. That would really allow every-body to take full advantage of the huge benefits that this break-through new ui builder has to offer.

Regards

Darryl.

Wow, Wow, Wow!

That looks pretty freaking good.

Wish that the re-sizing issue, plus something like this is added in Ubot soon...

That's neat :)

I also asked for there to be an option in ubot to fix the window of the bot for the exact same reason.. they look good until you resize them.

That's neat :)

I also asked for there to be an option in ubot to fix the window of the bot for the exact same reason.. they look good until you resize them.

Yeah the re-sizing is a real problem. I just hope that if enough people request the option to not allow bots to be re-sized that it will be added coz we could build ui's lightning fast with this program.

I have been playing around with it a bit and the re-sizing issue may not be as bad as I previously thought.

Getting late here now so I'm going to bed but as soon as I get home from work tomorrow I will make a ui and make a screencast of it in a bot so you guys can see and decide for yourselves how much of an issue the re-sizing is.

Great stuff Darryl,looking real slick!

Can't wait untill i can upgrade from the old version,the new version will for sure shave some time off creating ui's.

Allready requested the re-sizing way back so i hope Eddie is lurking on this thread and will consider to add it.

Rather than making an option to not resize a program, wouldn't be better if they provided an easy way to make it so the UI is resized along with the bot?  How is this usually set up in different programs?

Oh yeah, and....

http://www.wallpaperup.com/uploads/wallpapers/2012/04/30/2567/814a4bfd896e9238ff6a3f9555e7e55e.jpg

• Like 2
How much will this cost anyway?

I honestly have'nt decided on that yet.

If I look at the price of the other options available, including my own, and make a comparison of how easy they are to use along with the speed of creating a ui with this one, I personally think that anything under 100 would be a pretty good deal.

That's not saying that it will be more than or less than 100 though.

I know this does'nt answer your question but the truth is I don't know yet.

Ok I have made a screencast to show you guys the effect that re-sizing the bot has on the ui.

Personally I don't think that it is really much worse, if any, than any other ui, but obviously you can decide that for yourselves and it would be great to hear your opinions.

The screencast link is below,

http://screencast.com/t/XnwYnuWbmzRO