UBot Underground

[SELL] Ubot Table Addon Plugin - Duplicate Tables / Search Tables / Sort / Compare and more....

Ubotaddons.com is proud to present our Tables Addon plugin.

We know that manipulating certain aspects of tables can be a pain! so we decided our first plugin would make
life easier for you when working with tables.

Our plugin will enable you to delete a row or column from your table just by dragging our plugin into your bot
and setting the row / column that you want to delete.

No more messing about having to use loops and copying your table info to another table and back again etc 
to delete columns or rows from your tables in your bot.  Our plugin is super fast and easy to use.

If that was not enough we decided to add  more great time saving features such as :-

Search Table             - Search For String in Table & Return Cell (row/column) position of the string if it exists in the table.
Copy Table                - Duplicate One Table to Another.
Compare Columns    - Compare The Contents of 2 Columns (same talble or 2 different tables)
Sort Table                 - Sort Column in Ascending or Descending order (This will also take the rest of the data in that row and move it along side the new indexed column)

This makes life easier and faster when manipulating your data in tables.

Check out some real life uses for it :-

• Duplicate tables at lightning speed with a single command. 
  • Search your table, imagine being able to check if email or something exists in your table in a second or so in a single command!
  • Compare a column in your table or between two tables.
  • Sort a table indexed on a column just like you do in excel

Why not check out the video of it in action

Only $37 Click Here To TAKE ACTION NOW
  • Like 1

Awesome plug in makes deleting rows a snap within a second as opposed to a few min recreating the table I love it and its really easy to use. 

Thumbs way up , its great to see this kind of creative solution and with the future update path planned for this plug in, why wait to pay more?

Awesome plug in makes deleting rows a snap within a second as opposed to a few min recreating the table I love it and its really easy to use. 

Thumbs way up , its great to see this kind of creative solution and with the future update path planned for this plug in, why wait to pay more?

Thank you :)

You would think that this would naturally be a bot command rather then a payed plugin right? 

Agreed!  But it's nice to have the plug-in options.

You can think of it as crowd sourcing more of less.  By leveraging the time of others, Ubot can rapidly expand it's possibilites

Agreed!  But it's nice to have the plug-in options.

You can think of it as crowd sourcing more of less.  By leveraging the time of others, Ubot can rapidly expand it's possibilites

Yup

At least you have the choice now, to use the plugin or do it the long winded way ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I purchased this and sent over my licensing code to the email referenced in the pdf from the download BUT, I have not heard back and my emails keep coming back to be cause of some DNS error on your side (as google says).

please get me my code so i can use this, thanks

Just checked, I did send out your details on the 2nd when you ordered.. Just sent your license in a pm to you.

Checked our email, seems to be working ok.

Thanks again.

Jane

• 2 weeks later...

I bought this 2 days ago and still no response from the company. Hoping the product is better then support. He can post here but not fill his orders or respond to emails. Makes me kinda wonder. I see I am not the only one with these issues.

Hi,

We have had no email from you requesting the license code? Also the product is delivered upon payment.

I will pm you for your payment transaction number (PS we dont usually work Weekends)

Thanks

PS perhaps a pm would of been nice from you also if you had a problem

I have looked and only recieved your 2 emails one for the membership and the other the sales order. Maybe you are not getting past my spam filters. I will continue this in PM. Thank you for the response.

Just for the records, paypal states you ordered this last night

Date:   22 Feb 2013 Time:  

19:55:11 GMT

So the reason you have not had your licence was simple.  I am in the UK and I do not work evenings.  If i chose to come on the forum after support hours then that does not mean i am working or doing support. (I have staff for support)   Also It states we do not work weekends, everyone needs a rest.

So by coming on here and saying you have been waiting days, when really its just 25 hours and on a weekend is not really nice.

I will issue your license, but for future reference If you order out of working hours then your order will be setup the next time we are working either next working day or the monday if its a weekend, everyone needs a rest.

Table Addon Plugin Update

Features:

Search Table             - Search For String in Table & Return Cell (row/column) position of the string if it exists in the table.

Copy Table                - Duplicate One Table to Another.

Compare Columns    - Compare The Contents of 2 Columns (same talble or 2 different tables)

Sort Table                 - Sort Column in Ascending or Descending order (This will also take the rest of the data in that row and move it along side the new indexed column)

Delete Table Row      - Delete a Row and output the result to a list

Delete A Column       - Delete a Column and output the result to a list.

Updated License so you don't have to use your key every time.

This update is free to existing clients who have purchased the table addon, please download again from JVzoo as we have updated the files.

PS We are updating the manual, it will be complete within the next 48 hours, its easy to use though.

Enjoy.

*** PRICE INCREASE IN 24 HOURS - GRAB IT QUICK ***

Just to give anyone who wants to buy it a chance as we are raising the price to $37 in 24 hours time now we have added the new functions.

• 3 weeks later...
Don't mean to state the obvious, but almost everything in this plugin is now built into ubot 4.2.15+

I think we all know what you mean....  but perhaps its good to be correctly informed before you do so!

Yes ubot have added the same features.

Is it the same NO

Is ours better?   YES :P

Our search function is better...  but its still good that the rest of the people can have  a free version.

Needless to say anyone who has bought ours will continue to get free updates if we add more features.

• 3 months later...

Hey. I don't know who is managing your support but I have quite an urgent problem with people using my compiled bot that has this plugin integrated and they can't use it at all because this plugin is producing some kind of licence error that is terminating the program.

I have sent a support ticket and had 1 reply but this is probably affecting 1 in 20 people now so really need to get it fixed.

Thanks!