UBot Underground

Setting Variable From TinyMCE UI Panel

Hey I setup a TinyMCE area in my UI HTML Panel. I am wondering how I can get the text and information within the TinyMCE are into a variable. I thought if I did the usual <textarea variable="#Example".... It would work but TinyMCE in reality is hiding the text area. Any ideas how to do this.

• 8 months later...

Hey I setup a TinyMCE area in my UI HTML Panel. I am wondering how I can get the text and information within the TinyMCE are into a variable. I thought if I did the usual <textarea variable="#Example".... It would work but TinyMCE in reality is hiding the text area. Any ideas how to do this.

Hey Venture did you ever get this working? I haven't even been able to get the tinymce to display in my ui.

• 1 month later...

Hum ok, got the same problem, no solution ?

get the tiny is Easy, here is an exemple of code

but get the variable....  #my_variable   ???

<script type=\"text/javascript\" src=\"http://tinymce.cachefly.net/4.0/tinymce.min.js"></script>
<script type=\"text/javascript\">
tinymce.init(\{
    selector: \"textarea.editme\"
 \});
</script>

</br>  
<textarea class=\"editme\" variable=\"#my_variable\" fillwith=\"value\" COLS=\"60\" ROWS=\"10\"></textarea> 
</br>
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

</br>  
<textarea class=\"editme\" variable=\"#my_variable\" fillwith=\"INNERTEXT\" COLS=\"60\" ROWS=\"10\"></textarea> 
</br>

is not working for me.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...