UBot Underground

picture file upload with pop-up window

I have been looking at a forum to handle picture file upload.

I am aware that there is a change file field command. I tried but it does not work.

I had came across someone suggest using ui open file together with change file field. Again I tried but it does not work.

If you had tried all possible solution and none work, and uploading of file had became a show stopper, this may be a solution for you.

My solution is by writing a simple program, not using ubot, to handle file popup windows issue in the background.

Please find the attached information for your usage.

I had tested by uploading 10 picture files within a single program.

My explanation can be found in the pdf file.

Feedback welcome.

I had uploaded my executable files to the following website:

http://ilikenewlaunch.com/download/fileupload.exe

Handling File upload.pdf

upload.ubot

• Like 2

I had 3 screen recording. However, the video file is too big.

I uploaded it to my website.

http://ilikenewlaunch.com/download

The video size is about 7mb to 64mb.

Anyone has any video recorder, that does not take up too much space, to recommend, please let me know.

Few things to take note:

1. My solution is not a Ubot program. Please use "Change File Field" command whenever possible. This is only a last resort if change file field does not work for you.

2. The Window Title is case sensitive, "Open" is not the same as "open". Please take note when you key in the second parameter in the custom getuploadfile command or shell command.

3. Be careful of the space in your directory. If your directory has space, d:\my demo, please include the double quote.

example in command prompt => "d:\my demo\fileupload.exe" "Open" "d:\my demo\picture.jpg"

in ubot => shell("\"D:\\my demo\\fileupload.exe\" \"Open\" \"d:\\my demo\\picture.jpg\"")

• Like 3
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for this - I got it to work initially but then it stopped working and I am a bit concerned because the .exe you included was still running and had two threads open using CPU even after I closed the bot!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mod's is it okay if I re-upload this executable?

I know how frustrating the pop-ups can be and the website is down. I know that .exe's are not allowed in this forum, so I can pm one of you the executable and perhaps you can re-upload it...

Unless you want to surprise us all with some super magical update that solves this problem of dealing with flash upload boxes. :)

• 1 month later...

Hi All,

My sincere apology.

I did not monitor this thread. I notice that I had 4 additional points from my profile and realise it must be from this thread.

I justed added "follow this thread". I should be able to response to you.

As for the excutable, I just uploaded my executable file as I just change my hosting server.

Please note that the executable is not meant to be use as stand alone program. You have to call it from ubot, pass the 2 parameters. Please refer to my

the first parameter is the Pop up windows title.

The 2nd parameter is the file that you intend to upload.

Once again. Very sorry for not monitoring this thread.

I make very minor change. Please download the latest version if you had downloaded it previously.

• Like 1

Very useful, thanks man.

I have a question

I can run shell and witre file path in windows window but I need press "enter" for upload file.

I can make with autohotkey but if you have and other solution I am very happy

Bye

I am not sure what is your question.

my solution does click on "ok" button. Therefore, you do not need to "enter".

I prefer not to talk about other programming languages. We need to respect those who support ubot and this forum as they make a living from ubot.

It is not difficult to find tools that allow us to write script to handle the pop up.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...