UBot Underground

Can't click this in V4 anymore... Anyway around it?

Hello All,

I've upgraded to V4 to get using private proxies, but I've now found some stuff isn't working.

Referring to an old bot of mine -

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/7441-tagged-skins-issue-some-buttons-cant-be-clicked/page__p__37873__hl__tagged__fromsearch__1#entry37873

You'll see John has come with a way to click an exact skin link on tagged.

However when using the above code it would only ever click 1 exact link, it wouldn't run as a wild card properly.

Anyway I replaced this with 2 options and it ran great -

click by position

or

move mouse and click

Really really simple, but in V4 I can't see these features or anything similar. I'm looking through some tutorials but nothing is popping out as a solution.

Because the skins are all different GIF's I can't use the image recognition feature.

I have ran through the snippets of code but nothing is "clicking" the link because it's js I think.

Is there any feature of V4 that will select these silly links?

Many many thanks for any input you guys can give me. I'm reluctantly using V4, and was actually enjoying it up until now. It seemed so perfect with just a couple of bugs... kudos to the staff!

I think my only possibility is EZ Macros.... then send keys.

In V4 there is no send keys, but you can type text I think.

I found this post by Eddie which was very helpful -

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/9281-solvedsendkey/page__view__findpost__p__47939

Going to test now, hopefully its a short term solution and we'll get the move mouse feature back.

Hope some of the above my help someone else also.