its Sunday and raining - so I spent the day in front of the computer doing a a bunch of things.
Today I got another email from someone asking how to control & trigger ubots from a website.
So as more and more people tend to ask me this and similar questions I thought - ok lets check if there are actually a bunch of people that want to know this.
So I created a video (as I had not much time it is pretty amateurish though) where I show an engine that we use in our company to literally take our UBot projects to the next level.
What I mean is full UBot automation, like:
- Manage your UBots from a web interface like your own website.
- Have an email send to you when ubot runs into an error (Maybe you have to fix ubot because the target site changed).
- Define when your ubot should run over a web interface. Like defining cron jobs!
- Define what (dynamic) data your ubot should use when being started automatically!
- Have the result of one ubot Ã¢â‚¬â€œ be used in a second ubot.
- Have your ubot run silently without interfering with your current actions on your PC (if your ubot is running on your pc).
- Store the results generated by your ubot in archived in a smart way Ã¢â‚¬â€œ so that you can get to them with a click of a button. Even when the ubot ran 3 months ago?
- A comprehensive list of all ubot executed including information about status and time ran.
If you want to see the demonstration of the capabilities please check the video I have uploaded to youtube:
*** UPDATE Start (2012/04/23) ***
If you are experiencing problems with the high res video on youtube, feel free to use this alternative link:
==> Alternative Video Link
It will show you the video on our website. For people with limited bandwidth the video is approx 35MB.
*** Update End ***
If you like what you see and you want to know more about it. Let me know.
==> By subscribing to this List
If enough people are actually interested, I will take the workload and go ahead an create a couple further explanatory videos.
If you have questions - let me know as well.
Happy uboting :-)
Edited by Tony H., 24 April 2012 - 02:44 AM.